Round 5 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

**** this. Refs have fucked us. The no try to Boyd and then DCE scoring. Then this bullshit held.

Sure we have had some shit defence and mistakes by the usual Boyd and staggs but **** me.

Klein has to be fucking sanctioned for that shit right there.

I’m confused. When is it six again and when is it a penalty? Seems entirely arbitrary?

The thing is, Brisbane, for everything that has gone wrong this half, are only two behind.

Seibold needs to rip this refereeing to pieces in the presser

Farcical effort from everyone not in a Brisbane jersey

Hasler 100% rang the referees boss at half time. This is an absolute robbery !!! Ashley Kein go **** yourself!!!!

I give up, this is frustrating to watch. This team is just stupid as ****, we didn't deserve all those penalties but definitely deserved a good number of them.
Better performance, but there are just not enough brain cells to compete against teams willing to play at the moment.

We should’ve been up 24-0 but somehow we’ve only had 2 penalties all game? Get fucked.

The 4th tackle one out hit up is still alive through haas now.

If Coates falls over from the blocker do we get a penalty?

Staggs?? Come on. Great stuff Xavier. Notice no penalty for obstruction AGAIN?

Coates and Farnworth stay. Isaako is weak as piss

Milford needs to inject himself here
Yep, he never does shit when the game is in the balance. Has he been sighted in the last 15?

Useless ***** needs to be shopped to another club. Give Staggs 5/8, he'd be way better.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • RolledOates
  • kiwibronco
  • Fozz
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.