Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Much better effort tonight and I can see some excellent performances and wins coming soon.

We were so close to getting the chocolates against a very good side in the Sea Eagles. Really it was only bad luck that prevented us from banking two points. The turning point came when Niu was injected and Isaako moved into dummy half whilst we were chasing and down by two.

Why do I say this was bad luck? Well it turns out Siebs didn't order this shift in the lineup, Anthony had the EDM mixtape playing a little too loud from the Ghetto Blaster in the coaching box. Hodgo messed up on the replacement. When he relayed the message to Alf the combination of Justin's speech impediment and the Prodigy's Firestarter playing at 11 in the background led to a 6 ft free-running fullback with no passing game being shifted into dummy-half to direct play.

Siebs has already enrolled into a Harvard sound mixing short course run this offseason to make sure this doesn't happen again. It's designed and run by Skrillex so I'm pretty sure we gold there from here on in.

Let's Go Broncos!

@Renegade

Just for reference sake, here is the progression of Bennett coaching the running out of his game if we needed any more proof:

2015 - 13 tries, 3301 running metres, 1458 kicking metres
2016 - 14 tries, 3041 running metres, 3371 kicking metres
2017* - 7 tries, 2308 running metres, 3754 kicking metres
2018** - 6 tries, 2162 running metres, 9016 kicking metres
2019*** - 6 tries, 2456 running metres, 8730 kicking metres

* = Bennett begins transitioning Milford into the 'game manager'
** = Transition complete, initiate kick-bot.exe
*** = Seibold tries to get Milford running again, but the kick-bot is too powerful, it has consumed his soul

See, 2016 was the perfect balance for Milford. Kicking, running, scoring tries.. sad to see his spiral.

Sucks only listening at work but the boyd no try call seemed to be the turning point,if that was awarded we put on a cricket score imo.
Can't wait for David and tevita to be back!

That's precisely what people expected, specifically Wayne Bennett. I think Bennett's choice to turn Milford into a kick-bot in 2018 literally derailed his career.
You've been spitting some absolute truth tonight.

However 2018 is Milf's club poty year.

I cant remember precisely but didnt he also win the bhq poty? Maybe hes better at that role than anyone gives him credit for.

Seibs really needed to have a go at Klein in that presser and he just didn't. He rolled over.

Look at the good it did Manly this week when Des complained last week...

No surprise. He wouldn't know what a spine looks like if someone filleted his fish for him

With an old man like this I don't like our chances of keeping Tesi long term.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200612-001054.png
    Screenshot_20200612-001054.png
    600.6 KB · Views: 145
No idea but he's been on the page since 2018 and made plenty of comments regarding Tesi in the past. OG posters seem to respond to him as if it's his old boy.

You've been spitting some absolute truth tonight.

However 2018 is Milf's club poty year.

I cant remember precisely but didnt he also win the bhq poty? Maybe hes better at that role than anyone gives him credit for.

He was moderately underrated in 2018 by lots of people because they were so accustomed to him being the dynamic runner in 2015-17, took fans a while to adjust as well.

With that being said, he wasn't good. He had 12 try assists in 2018 as the only play maker on the team and 13 try assists in 2019 as the only play maker on the team.

Comparatively, Moses had 25 try assists last season as the only real play maker on his team. Every primary play maker should be getting 20+ try assists per season.

Seibs really needed to have a go at Klein in that presser and he just didn't. He rolled over.

Look at the good it did Manly this week when Des complained last week...

imagine the backlash Seibold would cop if they thought he was blaming the refs for yet another loss. He’s already copping it from all ends for the slightest mention of an excuse.

imagine the backlash Seibold would cop if they thought he was blaming the refs for yet another loss. He’s already copping it from all ends for the slightest mention of an excuse.

That's the problem: he gives a shit about the backlash.

Unread

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Broncorob
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Lozza
  • Organix
  • Dee
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.