10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rhino1001

QCup Player
Sep 26, 2015
Had a strange dream last night that titans are leading by one, with seconds to go jack reed pops a ball off the ground and Oates runs 30m to score.

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
Had a strange dream last night that titans are leading by one, with seconds to go jack reed pops a ball off the ground and Oates runs 30m to score.

Only 30? ;)

Mitch06

Mitch06

NRL Player
Jan 23, 2014
And then Hoffman flies across field and Oates floors him with a half ass palm...

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Hoffman was sooking too much about not being fullback to chase anyway.

austin71

austin71

NRL Player
Apr 21, 2013
How can i post a photo in here guys

austin71

austin71

NRL Player
Apr 21, 2013
Can someone go to my twitter page @greggy71 and bring back the photo and paste it in here for all to see what Gordy said in response to my Istagram question... lol He really hates the Broncos!

B

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012
All of those Titans fans booing the Broncos. What is the collective noun for a gathering of Titans? I think it's "a pair."

Don't need a collective noun for Titans fans, there's never more than one in one place at once.

The Titans have always behaved like spoiled children....remember the first game against Brisbane (which they opted to play at Suncorp) and then they made a big deal out of demanding the home dressing room?

Good to see we aren't stooping to their level.

Even if we did, at least we wouldn't be petulant and broke (like them) lol.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Can someone go to my twitter page @greggy71 and bring back the photo and paste it in here for all to see what Gordy said in response to my Istagram question... lol He really hates the Broncos!
There's a twitter page for greggy71 but the last post was in 2010. I don't think it's your account. You sure that's your twitter username?

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
BRONCOS players have admitted they are wary of the belief within the Titans side as the Gold Coast club fight back against their naysayers.

After starting the season as wooden spoon favourites, the Titans have gone on to surprise even their biggest doubters, winning three of their first four games.

And the Broncos know better than most what kind of power such pre-season negativity can cause after they raced to last year’s grand final to defy those who had criticised their squad in previous years, particularly during the Anthony Griffin-era.

As the two clubs prepare to meet in Friday’s derby on the Gold Coast, the Broncos say they believe the Titans’ three early wins have come from the fact the players have so much faith in each other.

Halfback Ben Hunt said he watched his teammates do it for each other last year and now he is worried about what it will be like to be on the receiving end of that type of mental strength.

“Teams that have that belief are hard to beat every week,” Hunt said.

“We’ve seen it at our club over the last 12 to 18 months.

“There were a lot of people who doubted them (Titans) in the off-season but in the NRL I don’t think you can do that to any team.

“Anyone can come out and show you what they can do. The Gold Coast are doing that. They’re really playing tough and playing for their mates.”

Brisbane backrower Alex Glenn, who lived on the Gold Coast up until this year, said he is also ready for a fired up Titans outfit.

He said he has seen first-hand how important rugby league is to the Gold Coast community and he thinks the Titans are starting to really turn out for their fans, and each other, this season.

“When people doubt you, you use it as a strength,” Glenn said.

“Only they can control what’s going on behind their doors. They’ve been playing tremendous.

“They’ve been playing for each other ... It just shows their courage and determination to keep turning up for each other like that.

“I want them to go well. The Gold Coast is a big rugby league community and they need that down there.”

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...y/news-story/297e9a331bf7b90af119ac4ea7ecd8ee

austin71

austin71

NRL Player
Apr 21, 2013
Oops greggy1971 or i pasted it on the Broncos Facebook page

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Ce7LJOYUAAAZHxj.jpg:large

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Tallis is a child. One too many hits to his big head I'd say.

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
lol that's pretty blunt from Gordy.

Anyway I'm not overly fussed by the build up.

That said I would hate to lose this match. I remember the 2014 game at the Coast when Barba let a bomb bounce in the last few minutes which cost us the game. Sooo bloody frustrating. It was such a dull game and we were very uninspiring, the current team is light years ahead of that side.

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
Gordy should be exiled (blacklisted) from all Bronco home games. Shame.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Game day interview with Oates about his return

[video]http://www.broncos.com.au/news/2016/04/01/game_day_exclusive_c.html#ooid=d1dzVoMjE6eQys5hfds cBIGAXfSHQuP4[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Canga
  • Dash
  • Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Jedhead
  • Lozza
  • Manofoneway
  • Redux
  • Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.