[Round 6, 2022] Panthers vs Broncos

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Just watching to see how our young guys go

Why is it we can turn up at Suncorp and keep it close to the top teams yet whenever we play away we start alright then it falls apart? **** me

The thing that pisses me off about the nrl is what will happen now is no one will mention the 6 again-a-thon now bcos "they got smashed, what a shit excuse!". Would we have won? Probably not, but ffs we didn't stand a chance tonight with that refereeing "performance" yet NOTHING will be said about it. In fact, I can guarantee now the game is over we will get a few to pad the fucking stats!!!!!!! **** this administration. The nrl has lost more fans with the Broncos last 3 years then Penrith have IN TOTAL X 2! That's not even an eleven exaggeration!

Obviously there are some chicken little fans in here. But considering the opposition and the circumstances in which we got here, is anyone else still proud of the effort. As a bottom 8 team without our 1. First choice 5/8 2. Entire starting prop rotation. 3. Losing our fullback who was having his best game of the year. 4. Losing our centre midweek who was our best player so far this year. We still went toe to toe with the park there for a good chunk. Sure this is a losers mentality but that’s our reality. I loved the first 50 minutes of this. Give me this every week over the cows or
warriors games.

yep 100% agree Walters tries his best but he just not good enough and doesn't have the skills and game play enough.
I mean the kid couldn’t crack the tigers first team… yet here he is handed the keys to the famous broncos 6 jersey.

Cobbo is playing FB - so left centre Hoeter moves to right wing. -which ***** both of our edge combinations.
Makes sense.

Obviously there are some chicken little fans in here. But considering the opposition and the circumstances in which we got here, is anyone else still proud of the effort. As a bottom 8 team without our 1. First choice 5/8 2. Entire starting prop rotation. 3. Losing our fullback who was having his best game of the year. 4. Losing our centre midweek who was our best player so far this year. We still went toe to toe with the park there for a good chunk. Sure this is a losers mentality but that’s our reality. I loved the first 50 minutes of this. Give me this every week over the cows or
warriors games.
I am proud, just almightily pissed off at Penrith and the nrl

There have been positives tonight. Arey outstanding. Hoeter, Jensen Staggs, Oates and Jensen have been solid. Tesi good. The rest just havent been great. Capewell has put plenty of effort in but i dont think he has played well.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Horseheadsup
  • Jedhead
  • Xzei
  • FACTHUNT
  • The True King
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Broncorob
  • Locky24
  • theshed
  • Battler
  • Wolfie
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mustafur
  • jarro65
  • Dash
  • Culhwch
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.