Round 6 - Broncos vs Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance they took Bennetts instructions a little too literally?

The win shouldn't disguise how bad we actually have been. Worst performance for a long, long time.

completly agree i still wanna enjyo these last few minutes. but we need to get more ruthless its clear when we want with no pressure we can put on some amazing points. we need to learn to do this when the pressure is on though. only then will we be a true premiership contender

Parker is no chance..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<

Andy Raymond reckons Wayne told them to wear them down, then finish them off. Feel a but better about tonight knowing it was seemingly the game plan.

lol and now cp13 converts from the line

whats next, moose field goals?

Parker you old fool

"The spine, and by that I mean the 1, 6, 7 and 9" - Mark Gasnier

righto, time to watch Hackett's comeback ... he could belly flop and sink like a stone and it would be more entertaining than this slop

Our left hand defence is poo. It's only that the dragons are bigger poos that it wasn't exposed tonight.

would be fuckin nice to shut em out...

nope square up penalty

Join us over in the Post-Game thread!

https://broncoshq.com/brisbane-broncos-talk/28546-round-6-broncos-vs-dragons.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • broncs30
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncotville
  • Midean
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skathen
  • Hurrijo
  • HarryAllan7
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.