Round 6 Discussion

Just saw a replay of the first Widdop try.

That right there is a consequence of the NRL trying to speed the game up, an absolutely howler was made because the bunker are under instructions to get to a decision as quickly as possible and didn't even bother looking at the contact on DCE which was a clear penalty.

Just more amateurish shit from the NRL and just shows out of touch they are.

There is too much focus on speeding up the play they are forgetting the more important thing, getting the decisions right.

The game was still very entertaining back when we had one ref.

Then Archer comes out and defends the bunker saying they couldn't look at it.. Rubbish. The bunker has been used before to look at incidents before the play the ball, mainly from the player playing the ball.

DCE initiated the contact so it's his own fault

DCE initiated the contact so it's his own fault

Nightingale's left arm says otherwise.

That's why DCE grabbed him to push him out of the way, because Nightingale reached out to grab him first. He then continues on with it, which is a clear penalty.

How the Cowboys lose any games with Taumalolo doing the work of 3 men is beyond me, he ran for nearly 300 metres tonight.

Man I'd love to see Shaun Johnson at a good club (like us). He's got enormous talent but he'll never achieve anything at the Warriors, they can barely stretch two good games together.

Warriors doing their very best to let the eels win. What a frustrating team to follow, how their fans aren't all in mental institutions is beyond me....

Lol Ryan Hoffman. The perfect example of an overrated player who was made to look way better than he is playing next to Cronk

Lol Ryan Hoffman. The perfect example of an overrated player who was made to look way better than he is playing next to Cronk

You should watch the Titans, Kevin Proctor went from one of the most damaging ball runners in the comp to completely useless, haven't checked the stats, but it seems like he hasn't really done anything this year.

You should watch the Titans, Kevin Proctor went from one of the most damaging ball runners in the comp to completely useless, haven't checked the stats, but it seems like he hasn't really done anything this year.
I've only watched 2 or 3 Titans games this year, but yeah he's done nothing but I'm willing to give him more time since he's just started. Hoffman IIRC was called by some as deserving to be named amongst the big 3 lol.

Maloney hasn't made a tackle below the neck this year. Mitchell Pearce is the same.

This is far from being a grand final rematch.

So many schoolboy errors.

At least they can use the rain as an excuse unlike the Cowboys or Tigpies

One of the lowest quality shitty grinding games I've watched this year. Yuck. If the stadium collapsed the NRL would've better off.

On Bird, he's a quality player, but for the life of me I can't see what makes him a fullback or 5-8.

63 minutes. 2 all, 25 errors, probably 20 penalties. What an awful game.

Second shoulder charge in two weeks from Chambers.

Watch him get away with it again.

Unread

Active Now

• Turks85
  • Morkel
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Lozza
  • broncsgoat
  • Rookie Alan
  • theshed
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Evander
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.