Round 6 Discussion

Patten shouldn't ref any game, not just Dogs ones.
It's a clear conflict of interest. I'm pretty sure FIFA don't allow refs to officiate games involving their country of origin for that exact reason.

If the Bulldogs winger was awarded his try then Sione should have been given his too. But no, Patten decides to suddenly investigate frame by frame to find any reason to overturn.

The NRL needs to eliminate this shit real soon or they'll always be a sport that lags behind the rest.

Typical fuckwit Penriff fans. The guy giving the gladiator souffs fan the finger right behind him.

I'm loving Te Marie Martin

If Souffs lose this they should just retire from the 2017 season.

Beast of an effort regardless of result

Cody Walker you idiot.

Should these posts belong in a dedicated SVRL thread then? It's kind of confusing otherwise.
I don't click on the svrl threads for a reason. It's because I don't care who needs to do what for your svrl team to succeed. Leave that shit in the svrl threads.

Should these posts belong in a dedicated SVRL thread then? It's kind of confusing otherwise.

That post had nothing to do with SVRL.

I was commenting on his idiocy to shoulder a chaser off the ball.

First team to score will win this.

Souths player knocked that ball out.

That post had nothing to do with SVRL.

I was commenting on his idiocy to shoulder a chaser off the ball.
That's fair then, but your comment on the Sione no try certainly wasn't the case.

And Souths score first.

They will win this. They should be flogging the Panthers.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Johnny92
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.