Round 6 Discussion

Is that centre slow as or is Saab super quick

Turbo makes a massive difference to this Manly side to the point of being weird.

Like Manly get flogged hard without him, aside from the Warriors game and even then they only beat them by 1.
Soon as he is back in the side they demolish their opponents.
Is there any other player that has that kind of individual impact on a team?
I think he’s the best fullback in the game

I can't think of any examples off the top of my head but I've seen it happen a few times. Especially when it's a situation where the set restart was only just given which it was in the Bromwich case. Walker bumps off Bromwich, ref signals set restart right as Walker is looking for space to put through for a kick since it's the last. Since Walker didn't gain an advantage from the play they went back to the original infringement. You see it happen in the ruck where the ref will call a set restart and then if there's a mistake they'll call the penalty.

Remember that time the Storm knocked the ball on while on their own line, it pops in to Gillett's (I think) hands and he immediately tries to put it on the turf to score, fumbled in the melee, and the ref said that he'd taken his advantage? Because Storm.

I know it is a massive if but if our boys play like they did Thursday night, they beat any other team so far this week except maybe Manly.

Remember that time the Storm knocked the ball on while on their own line, it pops in to Gillett's (I think) hands and he immediately tries to put it on the turf to score, fumbled in the melee, and the ref said that he'd taken his advantage? Because Storm.

Remember when Slater scored from dropping it but because a foot to it on the second bounce it was deemed ok?

Remember when Slater scored from dropping it but because a foot to it on the second bounce it was deemed ok?

Remember when Slater scored because when the scrum broke, a Storm forward was deliberately grabbing on to Thaiday so that he couldn't break, Slater strolls through the gap and the video ref said "no problems there"?

I know it is a massive if but if our boys play like they did Thursday night, they beat any other team so far this week except maybe Manly.

They would beat Manly. Manly have been good, but Titans have been truly awful.

Why on earth would you check that?? What an idiot and a total waste of time all because Taylor begs the ref to check it. Where do they get these refs from?

I think we beat roosters, knights, sharks, manly and Titans. Panthers obviously beat us and I think storm still would have.
If we play like we did Thursday only teams that concern me are Storm, Panthers and South’s

Peachey just did a shoulder charge to Foran's head while kicking, no worries play on.

You're going to have to be more specific, what time frame are we talking about here?

I'd say the biggest counter was the 2013 ANZAC Test where Australia made a mistake and New Zealand attempted to score a try but gave away a penalty in the process. They ruled that the penalty took a higher precedent and didn't go back and play the advantage.

Who is this ref? He can't even call blatantly obvious dropped balls or 16th efforts.

14 more points and it’s season over for the Titans.. #50

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Aldo
  • Scorchie
  • Strop
  • barker
  • Thelmus
  • BroncosAlways
  • Dash
  • bert_lifts
  • Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Manofoneway
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • Bish
  • NSW stables
  • Xzei
  • Mr Fourex
  • Fatboy
  • Griffo
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.