Round 6 Discussion

In judiciary news ...

Latrell Mitchell is facing 3 weeks on the sidelines. He was charged for 3 offences (2 of which will only be small fines)

Tino F is facing 2 weeks on the sidelines for a shoulder charge.

Paul Momiroski is challenging the grading of his charge for the high shot on Dearden

If a team is awarded 6 again due to an infringement such offside but immediately drop the ball (for example 6 again is called during a tackle because of offside but during the tackle the ball is lost) is it ruled no advantage and the penalty blown? Or is it a knock on and the defending team given the ball despite the error being caused by an offside player?

Intuitively I assumed a penalty is given for offside as the 6 again call resulted in no advantage and the error was only due to a player who was offside. If this is the case, I would coach my players to purposely drop the ball when in our own half so we are given the penalty and can kick for touch.

In judiciary news ...

Latrell Mitchell is facing 3 weeks on the sidelines. He was charged for 3 offences (2 of which will only be small fines)

Paul Momiroski is challenging the grading of his charge for the high shot on Dearden

Is Momirovski saying it should be more weeks? If so, good.

Or is he applying for the it was against the Broncos so its ok discount?

In judiciary news ...

Don’t we play the Titans in 2 weeks? Tino will get reduced to one week so he is available.

Don’t we play the Titans in 2 weeks? Tino will get reduced to one week so he is available.
100%.... match review committee probably getting a phone call from Vlando as we speak that they fucked up and better be looking for the closest centre link tomorrow.

Is Momirovski saying it should be more weeks? If so, good.

Or is he applying for the it was against the Broncos so its ok discount?

This will be his defence ...

*stands up*
"We were playing the Broncos"
*sits down*

1 minute adjudication

Panel: "downgrade successful "

If a team is awarded 6 again due to an infringement such offside but immediately drop the ball (for example 6 again is called during a tackle because of offside but during the tackle the ball is lost) is it ruled no advantage and the penalty blown? Or is it a knock on and the defending team given the ball despite the error being caused by an offside player?

Intuitively I assumed a penalty is given for offside as the 6 again call resulted in no advantage and the error was only due to a player who was offside. If this is the case, I would coach my players to purposely drop the ball when in our own half so we are given the penalty and can kick for touch.

I was listening to a game on the radio yesterday (forget which one).

A team stripped the ball immediately after a 6 again call and was told by the ref they couldn't do that after a 6 again was called

Dogs are truly horrendous , cows are only slightly better.

When does the NRL start?

Seriously, these teams would struggle in the state leagues. They're not alone either I couldn't see either Brisbane or Wests going through a season unbeaten either. There is just such a dearth of talent at the moment.

Granville has turned this game. Really turning back the clock with this performance.

Active Now

• Midean
  • johnny plath
  • BroncosMan
  • Financeguy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Xzei
  • Rambstien
  • Bucking Beads
  • Jazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bongo
  • Big Del
  • Gaz
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Wild Horse
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.