Round 6 Discussion

Latrell not a specimen but for some reason constantly called one Mitchell imploding here.

Referees, ruining games since the games' inception.

Feel conflicted with who to support. Although enjoying the Titans capitulation, any win by Manly, Bulldogs, Cowboys, or Tigers feels like one step closer to the spoon.

Please footy God's, have mercy. You gave me a shitty draw. I deserve that for knifing Sir Bennett, your prophet. I am also ashamed at worshipping false idol Satan-bold. I have erred, and will accept your wrath.

If you can find it your heart to forgive us supporters, we will never forsake you again.

P.s.
If the entire Melbourne Storm organisation happen to fly into a once in a 1000 year meteorological event on the way to Suncorp stadium, who am I to second guess your infinite wisdom.

Your humble servant. Amen.
On the bright side, the more wins our bottom dwelling brothers have the closer the 8th spot stays to us. If we start winning we'll be in it yet. I think we're getting better defensively and if KW can continue the seige mentality we could still have a season to remember. What a story it would be to win a gf from last.

Our draw is so unfair, how do you play the Storm, Rabbits, Panthers and Eels x2 in the first 7 weeks?

Also, the quality of this game is terrible.
The draw is a joke. And why do the Raiders and Panthers for instance only play each other once while we get every decent side twice every year without fail?

Good shot from Sua, he would’ve been frightening in the shoulder charge era.

Referees, ruining games since the games' inception.
The game is so manufactured nowadays... if Broncos ever fold I'll be out.

At the moment I only watch games because I have a vested interest from supercoach... I only ended up catching a couple finals games last year because supercoach was finished and I didn't care anymore.

The game is so manufactured nowadays... if Broncos ever fold I'll be out.

At the moment I only watch games because I have a vested interest from supercoach... I only ended up catching a couple finals games last year because supercoach was finished and I didn't care anymore.

As soon as the AFL comes on with non-Victorian sides, I switch over.

**** me Mitchell knows how to be a passenger when he wants to

There's a 2-3 week suspension for Mitchell
In this game didn't they go back in a set to give Souths a penalty (may have also been the other pet team titans)... how is it different if they find a penalty by the attacking team???

A reportable offense is a reportable offense

Man, how much speed has Roberts lost? Couldn't keep up with Latrell earlier.

Reynolds starting to realise that he can pot 2pt field goals when there's no pressure.

What a great fucking rule 🙄🙄🙄

I don't know how to feel about the 2 point field goal. I mean its a serious skill and deserves recognition. But do they deserve to be equal after that?

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Brotherdu
  • Wolfie
  • Ejbroncos
  • Bish
  • Tim K
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.