Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

This side would cop a hiding from the 1999 side, I have no doubt.
The 1999 broncos side? What's your point? Make your point and be clear about it, otherwise just don't post anything.

Still shit but jesus we were dudded. Why would they not let the try be scored and then check bunker on that kick?..

I also reckon we had precisely 2 quick play the balls all game and scored from both. WE ARE SO SLOW.

Staggs coming off made no sense either.

With proper use of the interchange, there was no reason for him to play 80. If we had played Carrigan longer at lock, he would have been even more effective and probably not have missed that tackle.
This! Absolutely.

Nice to see a sensible post game write up. The boys played well against currently the best defensive side in the comp and almost had them but for a few poor strokes of luck. Broncs played well, spine played well and we will continue to grow. Lighten up
I'm a little overweight since Christmas but I'm working on it ;)

Same as always. Seibold, stop trying to cram Sua, Fifita, Glenn and Gillett into the side. Drop one totally, keep one on the bench. Stop picking Fifita and Sua in the middle, they are quality edge back rowers. We have enough middle forwards who will do a better job than Sua there.

Pick a new 7, let Milf play his own game and move Knik to the bench to give us some punch from dummy half. Its not rocket science, use what you have better.

Un-fucking believable!
We were the better side for the majority of the game yet again in most areas and defensive lapses and poor sets were our downfall.

People can say Canberra are good but if they are the best in the comp we are not far off despite our record of 1-5. Which is abysmal and we NEED changes 100% to our spine.

If Seibold runs the same team but just bring back Lodge and TPJ with no one else then our season is done

Isaako could use a spell in the QLD Cup to fire a rocket up him and get some confidence back in him.

We had the Raiders shot until that moment. That was the turning point for the Raiders.
The 40/20? Wasn't confident with it live.

I agree though he's not quite up to standard but is q-cup really what he needs? You're possibly right though, it would be a rocket for him.

1 win, 15 wins, 20 wins in the regular season it doesn't matter when you have zero chance of winning the comp which is what we had and have with our spine.

Bennett believed he could win the comp with this spine. And he knows a thing or two about winning comps.

We were favoured by everyone to improve this year, hows that fucking going?

Last edited:
Everyone who keeps saying our young halves arent setting the world alight in Qcup etc are missing the point. We won in 2006 with fucking Shane Perry. Mr no one. He just helped control the game so Lockyer could step back and come in for the attacking plays. That's exactly what we need. Mr average that can control the team, kick well and defend alright.

But seriously, its not possible to win games against decent opposition when you don't have a fullback. The only game we won this year was against a team who also don't have a fullback.

Un-fucking believable!
We were the better side for the majority of the game yet again in most areas and defensive lapses and poor sets were our downfall.

People can say Canberra are good but if they are the best in the comp we are not far off despite our record of 1-5. Which is abysmal and we NEED changes 100% to our spine.

If Seibold runs the same team but just bring back Lodge and TPJ with no one else then our season is done

Our season IS done. Drop this faint hope stuff folks, you'll be better for it trust me. If Seibold has a brain in his head, he needs to treat the coming off season like a massive clean out.

Same as always. Seibold, stop trying to cram Sua, Fifita, Glenn and Gillett into the side. Drop one totally, keep one on the bench. Stop picking Fifita and Sua in the middle, they are quality edge back rowers. We have enough middle forwards who will do a better job than Sua there.

Pick a new 7, let Milf play his own game and move Knik to the bench to give us some punch from dummy half. Its not rocket science, use what you have better.

Exactly. He won't do it though. He will say that we are so close to being good and not address the issues.

Despite some defensive lapses, that game was a big improvement from the last. We're looking bad ladder-wise, but at least we're on an upwards trend. It's not all doom and gloom.

Fantastic game, we had zero calls go our way and without our 2 main forwards, and still only just lost at the siren.

Nice to see a sensible post game write up. The boys played well against currently the best defensive side in the comp and almost had them but for a few poor strokes of luck. Broncs played well, spine played well and we will continue to grow. Lighten up

I'm in this camp. We had some horror moments, we had some decent moments. Haas was superb, Fifita was great once he came on, and I thought Flegler was strong in his second stint towards the end there. I thought our halves were ok, Nikorima definitely dangerous taking it to the line.

I felt we were desperately unlucky to concede Sutton's try given that I thought he was a half step in front of Hodgson at the kick, and then CNK was definitely offside after Wighton's falcon. Bateman should also have been in the bin after hooking Glenn for sure. That last 10 minutes could have been very different.

Not sure how we'll back up next week. Lodge would be a big in to bolster the middle forwards.

Isaako could use a spell in the QLD Cup to fire a rocket up him and get some confidence back in him.

We had the Raiders shot until that moment. That was the turning point for the Raiders.

When you look at the view behind him he had no chance at getting that. Maybe if his starting position was closer to the touchline he could have got there.

Bennett believed he could win the comp with this spine. And he knows a thing or two about winning comps.

We were favoured by everyone to improve this year, hows that fucking going?
Yeah, he does. He knew he was a better chance at getting one with the rabbits.

Exactly. He won't do it though. He will say that we are so close to being good and not address the issues.
*clears throat* well uhhh, according to harvard business studies, we need to ke- *runs off, motarboard spinning in the air*

Last edited:

Active Now

• Allo
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • dasherhalo
  • broncos4life
  • davidp
  • Lostboy
  • Harry Sack
  • Financeguy
  • Jedhead
  • broncsgoat
  • Aldo
  • Broncorob
  • Galah
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • GCBRONCO
  • Cavalo
  • Battler
  • Fatboy
  • Sproj
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.