Round 6 - Roosters vs Broncos - Post Match Discussion

gonna have to skip the pots this week. was blind as hell and want to rewatch the game but bigpond only showing highlights.

i remember some areas... but not enough to vote lol

The Rock said:
I was blinded by the rain in my eyes. But I thought Yow Yeh and Hodges always looked dangerous on that side, Lockyer and Wallace seemed solid without being outstanding and a good game from Benny Hannant.

Yoh Yeh and Hodges were outstanding.

The Rock said:
I was blinded by the rain in my eyes. But I thought Yow Yeh and Hodges always looked dangerous on that side, Lockyer and Wallace seemed solid without being outstanding and a good game from Benny Hannant.

So was I right last year when I told you that Yow Yeh is the best winger at the club?

I thought Hodges Reed and Wallace where beat on ground.

Who could possibly have more potential as a winger at the club other than Yow Yeh???

So... two wingers then?

I like the look of Gagai. Want to see him get another run, I don't know why he lost his spot on the team.

I'd have Yow Yeh and Gagai about the same in the potential stakes but Gagai has a lot longer to go in his development. Yow Yeh is finally turning into a consistently good winger that IMO is up to Origin level at the moment.

Yow Yeh is a much better player when he plays besides Hodges.
It's no suprise his best years are with Hodges not being injured.

Right now Yow Yeh is without doubt the best winger at the club, Gagai maybe but he still has a way to go.

Bucking Beads said:
I'd have Yow Yeh and Gagai about the same in the potential stakes but Gagai has a lot longer to go in his development. Yow Yeh is finally turning into a consistently good winger that IMO is up to Origin level at the moment.

Woa. Origin level? Big call.

Gun though - I love watching him play. A solid and consistent season this year and then a peep into origin would be nice. Even the year after.

Gagai will be an exponentially better player than Yow Yeh. They won't even be in the same league come another year or 2. They are completely different players.

As a side note, who on earth was adamant Yow Yeh would play in the centres this year? Jesus we've had injuries galore out there yet he hasn't been sighted. At any point in the near future he will not be a viable option there. Solid winger though.

How much do I love beating the Roosters.

How much do I love Darren Lockyer.

The answer to both those questions is So Much!

The Rock said:
Coxy said:
Solid? I think he's better than solid!

He's been solid this year though. Pontetially he can be an absolute superstar. But he's been solid this year and I'm happy with his progress.

I think he's one of the form wingers of the comp this season.

I still can't help but cringe every time a kick heads his way. Hangover from last season. He has been good this year though. My assessment is that he's an above average first grader/fringe origin player. Should jag a few rep games throughout the career.

Yoh Yeah has been excellent this season. He seems to have a great attitude as well - He got wounded recently and was in a bit of pain. In the next defensive set he made two excellent tackles that showed genuine commitment and heart.
Very good player.

Raw Boned Youngster said:
Yoh Yeah has been excellent this season. He seems to have a great attitude as well - He got wounded recently and was in a bit of pain. In the next defensive set he made two excellent tackles that showed genuine commitment and heart.
Very good player.

This. I feel very comfortable whenever the play goes his way, in attack or defence. He's making good decisions and is making very few errors.

I was to Drunk at Northies but good game i gave it to a roosters fans

great win Broncos, missed most of the game because had to go out for abit, left when its was still 2-0 then came back and wow awesome! My Rooster supporter friends are awfully quiet today, no texts or anything lol

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • Ondi
  • Manofoneway
  • GCBRONCO
  • Rambstien
  • marw
  • Astro
  • BRC088
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.