[Round 7, 2021]Eels vs Broncos

The famous 7 minutes where the broncos lose the game !!! At least there consistent in that area

There's nothing more pathetic than a coach that whinges about the refs after their team just got destroyed. Kevvie should save his sprays for games where we compete for more than 20 minutes.

There's nothing more pathetic than a coach that whinges about the refs after their team just got destroyed. Kevvie should save his sprays for games where we compete for more than 20 minutes.
He should be spraying our players

I'm sorry but I can't blame this on the boys, the poor decisions from the refs directly led to Parra trys. In a game of such fatigue momentum is everything! And if the ref had brains and sin binned Moses we would be ahead guaranteed right now

Garbage half from the referees and the same old stupidity from the Broncos. FMD it's hard being a fan of this sport.

@Parrax how you feeling now champion
200.gif

I'm sorry but I can't blame this on the boys, the poor decisions from the refs directly led to Parra trys. In a game of such fatigue momentum is everything! And if the ref had brains and sin binned Moses we would be ahead guaranteed right now
So it’s not the boys fault they don’t jump for the ball? That they kick it in-goal on the full for a 7 tackle set?

**** me.... we've had no ball for 15mins and he gives up a quick 20m tap... should've slowed the game down to a crawl and just run the ball into the corner on last and look to defend

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.