NRLW POST GAME [Round 7, 2024] Broncos vs Knights

Yeah the girls!!!

That game management and smart footy by our senior players in that 2’d half was something special!

Don’t see it in our men’s team.

What a fucking win girls.

That’s a massive boost going into next weeks game against Sharks who will be fired up after today.

So was Waka all good injury wise?

I think I’ve got a crush on Hayley maddick.

Calm down. lol they can both have good games
Did you read what I said? I didn’t say Upton had a bad game or didn’t play well, I simply said in this game Maddick outplayed her.

NRL2024BHQFullTimeRound7NRLW

I think it was just cramp/overstretch from the run, but you can never tell as she's always smiling haha
lol yeah I was going to say judging by her smiling and laughing she’s fine but I reckon she could blow out both ACL’s and she’d be smiling.

So we don't take 2nd place off the Roosters because of their big win against Sharks, they're two points ahead of us on F/A.

Fucking Cronulla.

I'll hand it to Maddick, she's justifying her selection at fullback this year.

She needed a good game against a top opponent. Now hopefully she keeps this up.

That was an amazing come back and an amazing effort from each of our girls. Really impressed me with their comment and full trust in one another on the field. At least we know we have some players at the Broncos that wear their hearts on their sleeves.

That cut out pass from Romy to Waaka and Waaka managing to stay in and score in the corner.

What a play. What a gem of a pass from Romy and from a backrower.

Waaka has been an incredible signing so far.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.