PRE-GAME [Round 7, 2024] Broncos vs Raiders

How being offside over rules the shot on the player without the white thingy baffled me .
No penalty , but gets suspended WTF ?? How da fck does being a pace infront of the kicker outweigh a dirty shot on a player without the ball ????
Good point Big Del, I thought the same thing. Surely foul play needs to override any technical breach during the game. Walsh could have been injured and the ref essentially gives the ball back to the offending team. I cant work it out

How being offside over rules the shot on the player without the white thingy baffled me .
No penalty , but gets suspended WTF ?? How da fck does being a pace infront of the kicker outweigh a dirty shot on a player without the ball ????
The dirty shot would of occurred before the offside player became involved in the play aswell possibly.

Raiders haven't looked great against the spooners.

I'm sure they'll turn up the grub against us though.
I think Rapana is a pretty big loss for them... he's all effort and pulls things out of his ass a fair bit.

Schiller's style is reminding me of Rapana actually ... they're saying Hopoate is due back from his injury next week, so it will be interesting to see if he comes straight back into the team, because I think Schiller and Savage have been pretty good for them this year

@1910 Anyone can step in replace Oates for the winger position, I'm sure it'd be where every Fogarty's bomb at

Ricky is going to be flogging Raiders next week.

They will be fired up.

@1910 Anyone can step in replace Oates for the winger position, I'm sure it'd be where every Fogarty's bomb at

Pereira over Karapani

Pereira is playing in a terrible team and has played fullback once was outstanding against Dolphins and tried his heart out last night in a terrible Souths effort in the second half. Still made ground and Souths only had 44% of the ball- 13 hit ups.

But he also dropped three last week at fullback.

I haven't been impressed by Karapani at all, he's like a 1970's winger just stays out on the sideline and scores a try.

Last week was played in pouring rain and Bears forwards are screaming out for help and he comes up with five runs and 45m. Ground is hard to come by in a foot of water and all the other outside backs made more runs.

He keeps getting subbed at the end of games, he lasted the 80 today but no idea why he needs replacing at the end of games.

After this week's match I can't wait for the broncos vs the Tigers match

Seriously Oates needs to just catch bombs for the next 6 days
This has been the Oates experience for many years now. He'll have games where he drops the ball a handful of times and then have games where he jumps in the air and defuses every single contested bomb that goes his way. Just never know what you're gonna get.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Culhwch
  • Bish
  • Bucking Beads
  • Robboi_321
  • ChewThePhatt
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Galah
  • MrTickyMcG
  • ivanhungryjak
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.