PRE-GAME [Round 7, 2024] Broncos vs Raiders

It’s a Walkman that plays the nrl rule book.

Homer Simpson Thinking GIF

He seems a likeable bloke.

Couple of key points:
- Payne due back next week
- Piaks most likely next week but maybe week after that
- Just trying to get effort areas right
- Kevvie and the coaching group are constantly working at maximising the players they do have in the team and not worry about who is missing
- McGuire is teaching the players how to wrestle and niggle

I hope they do play Big Ben this week and leave Sailor out. Our forward pack isn't as big and we could really use the extra size on the bench.
Sailor almost feels like a pity selection. As in, he should probably be in the side but we really don't have a spot for him. Oates on the bench for injury cover made sense and for late game impact. Sailor is there in case Walsh gets injured? Seems like an extreme low percentage play and wasted bench spot.

I'm pretty sure Sailor was going to play Lock last game but Mam picked up a knock so Kevvie didn't risk him and swapped him for Sailor.
The reason I'm sure this was the plan is because Patty ended up playing 80 mins.

Sounds like it will be raining. Pls bring in BTK and drop Sailor

All the way with BTK !

For me a big barometer of a teams energy and agression is always the 3rd man in the tackles ability to put the ball carrier on the ground . That`s where PCMs are made and offloads and momentum flow from there .
Next time the opposition begin to get a roll on , take note of the 3rd man . Guy half heartedly grabbing at legs or not even engaging because he`s arriving too late or thinks his team mates have already done the job is a bad sign .
Getting run over 1 on 1 is bad but not making those 1%ers will bite your ass just the same .

We're not wearing our away jersey. Guaranteed win and no injuries.

I think we have a good chance of winning this game, otherwise we may lose it. If it rains, the percentage chances may be increased or decreased too, it could stay dry but only if it doesn’t rain.
Other than that, we’re Golden.

I think we have a good chance of winning this game, otherwise we may lose it. If it rains, the percentage chances may be increased or decreased too, it could stay dry but only if it doesn’t rain.
Other than that, we’re Golden.

I'm disgusted that you would think this, I have the opposite opinion and I think that the only way we lose is if we don't win. If we win, it's because we scored more points, and the players played better than the other team's players. But if we lose it will be because the other team's players played better, or they cheated, or the ref cheated, or was incompetent. I will decide on the night.

Active Now

• Rambstien
  • broncsgoat
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Behold
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • broncos4life
  • Skathen
  • broncs30
  • Broncorob
  • Porthoz
  • Justwin
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Big Del
  • mystico
  • BroncosAlways
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.