Round 7 - Broncos vs Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before people start slamming Sim's here, don't forget Hodgo on Morris a few years ago in origin. It was good and fair back then as it was now.

Hunt and Milford are like Langer and Walters 2.0. Bigger, faster, stronger.

Anthony Milford you beautiful man. He is unstoppable tonight.

The whole team is playing well but goodness the Knights are a terrible team.

I'm in Melbourne watching it in a pub on a side screen and everyone else is confused. Haha

lol yeah I lived in Wodonga about a year ago.Big AFL town. I was always the one dude sitting by myself watching league on a tiny screen at the bar while everyone watched aerial ping-pong on the big screen. At least I didn't have to get up to get my drinks.:takdir:

I really wanna see Roberts in some open space tonight.

I'd like to see Macca play the full 80 this week too. Bring Niko on and leave Macca on at the same time.

one criticism i have still is so many games this year we have giving away a silly penalty or made an error in the last 5 minutes of the half to give teams a chance to score leading into half time. its somthing i think we really need to fix.
i know its nit picking but its just a habbit i hope we can get rid of we seem to turn off 5 minutes to early each half

Haha Roberts just played with the Newcastle players there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.