PRE-GAME Round 7 - Broncos vs Sharks

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

**** the sharts. Bunch of drug cheating cap rorters.

Faults? He is perfect!

Seriously though, there isnt anything glaringly obvious. Thats actually quite difficult to think of anything. Thats not saying he doesnt have things he cant improve though. He plays decent minutes but i think he could play bigger ones if he improved his fitness for NRL games. For a middle forward, i cant see too much that he is weak at, but everything he does he will get better at the more he plays imo.

Be intersting to see what @1910 thinks his weaknesses are because while i dont actually see too many weaknesses, he has seen more of him than i have.

He doesn't have too many, he's like a pair of thongs- not too much can go wrong. Probably his attacking skills need to develop a bit but I assume that will come with time. He showed it last year he could offload or make an attacking run at times.

I think until Carrigan can demand the 13 he will struggle, he isn't a bench player and isn't an edge so he isn't versatile and isn't impact.

He doesn't have too many, he's like a pair of thongs- not too much can go wrong. Probably his attacking skills need to develop a bit but I assume that will come with time. He showed it last year he could offload or make an attacking run at times.

I think until Carrigan can demand the 13 he will struggle, he isn't a bench player and isn't an edge so he isn't versatile and isn't impact.

Does that mean if he snaps something we can fix him with a bread clip and throw him back on the field?

If we sign TPJ i could actually see him go the way of Arrow and go elsewhere to kill it.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Xzei
  • Johnny92
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrMoore
  • Mister Wright
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Painin the Haas
  • Griffo
  • Redux
  • The True King
  • Fatboy
  • thenry
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.