Round 7 - Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melbourne just too good tonight. They just don't miss when you give them shots like that.

A few brain explosions and fumbles aside, feel like our attitude and intensity has been whereby needs to be. Feel like we're building if you consider the last two weeks comparitive to the weeks prior.

After all you Milford fanatics visit reality
I'm not a fanatic of Milford, I'm a broncos fanatic and want what's best for the team. I think you are an extremist if that helps

Lodge on report. 12 wee ban for sure

Broncos have been on the back foot from the get go and Melb took advantage. I’m sorry but Sims is not doing enough. Lodge and TPJ tried hard. Sua wasn’t given enough ball yet was nearly breaking through. Glenn tried but made some bad plays. And what was that penalty just now. Just a joke

This is sick. Every fucking year same shit from broncos.

Seriously though, Jack Bird should be on a strict diet and conditioning regime to lose 10kg over the next month.

All being said, they are goal kicking and a bullshit try and a milf brain explosion ahead? They certainly looked beatable today, we were just missing a bit of polish.

This is probably the best I’ve seen the broncos play all year, Melbourne a just on a different level tonight.

Can't believe how many people are loyal to winning instead of the team.
If we hold the ball properly in the first half its a different game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Galah
  • Allo
  • Skathen
  • Browny
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.