10. Haas
11. Glenn (c)
12. Oates
13. Pangai Jr

14. Hetherington
15. Te'o
16. Kennedy
17. Bullemore

This is what it should but won't be, given TPJ and Carrigan will both be suspended because they are Broncos:

1. Niu
2. Coates
3. Farnworth
4. Glenn
5. Isaako
6. Dearden
7. Croft
8. Lodge
9. Luke
10. Haas
11. Oates
12. Teo
13. Hopoate

14. Paix
15. Kennedy
16. Joffa
17. Oates

You can't keep carrying the deadwood of Milford, Flegler (at present) and Boyd.

And guessing TPJ and Carrigan will both be missing for this game.

THIS YEAR AND THIS COMP CAN GET ABSOLUTELY FUCKED!!!!
🖕😐🖕
What did TPJ do?
I missed some of the mess.

Last edited:
I can't watch Croft anymore at halfback, he just isn't a good one. If he is going to be picked in the halves, I would prefer he played five-eight with Dearden at halfback since he is the future.

Just give the Titans the win.
I cbf watching another 80mins like that again.

I could not give a flying **** anymore and won’t bother watching this game but I’d go with this team.

1. Isaako
2.Coates
3.Farnworth
4. Niu
5. Oates
6. Milf
7. Dearden
8. Lodge
9. Luke
10. Haas
11. Glenn
12. TPJ
13. Carrigan

14. Paix
15. Kennedy
16. Teo
17. Joffa

NOT Isaako, NOT Oates on the wing. Herbie to FB and Isaako to centre, Niu to wing

If Carrigan is out...
1. Isaako
2. Coates
3. Farnworth
4. Nui
5. Kennar
6. Dearden/Paix
7. Croft
8. Lodge
9. Luke
10. Haas
11. Glenn
12. Pangai
13. Te'o

14. Paix/Dearden
15. Kennedy
16. Hopoate
17. Oates
18. Bullemor

Drop Boyd, Milf and Offa. They have been disgraceful considering their contracts and experience levels. Give Flegler a rest for a week or 2, he will come good.

Croft was trying to play 6 and 7 by himself tonight. He needs someone next to him who is going to have a crack. Siebs is hesitent to chuck Dearden to the wolves as the kid hasn't played a full game of footy in over 12 months i think he mentioned. If he isn't up for it, chuck Paix at 6 and give Dearden 20-30mins off the bench at hooker until he is ready. It's not going to win us any games immediately but i have no doubt these young fellas will rip in for 80mins. Milf is done in my books.

Te'o is under done but desperate times call for desparate measures. He looks built like a middle forward at the moment so lets get him in the middle hurting blokes. You can see he is wanting to get involved when he is on but we are seriously on the back foot by then and he isn't able to make an impact. Lets see how he goes with more minutes.

That bench looks like it is missing a bigger body but oh well... Kennedy has been ripping in when given the chance. Hoppa isn't popular on here but i liked the energy and physicality he was bringing. His downfalls aren't due to a lack of effort thats for sure. I would like to see him in the middle in shorter stints, i think he is better suited in that role.

Croft, Lodge, Glenn and Carrigan can hold their heads high.

I can't watch Croft anymore at halfback, he just isn't a good one. If he is going to be picked in the halves, I would prefer he played five-eight with Dearden at halfback since he is the future.
If you watched that game and honestly thought Croft was the biggest issue in the Halves then I’m sorry but you’re pretty much beyond help.

We’re doomed.

Tits by plenty.

Titans will beat us. Teams dont fear us at all, we offer next to nothing in attack, and our defense is full of holes.
After the past 4 weeks, i seriously believe teams come into games against us expecting to win and walk away with the points.

Swap Niu and Isaako and I agree 100%

I can live with that. My choice of Herbie is that he has a real football brain, his footwork is faster than Niu's and has more experience. However, Niu has got great wraps so I am happy with trying him at the back.

I can live with that. My choice of Herbie is that he has a real football brain, his footwork is faster than Niu's and has more experience. However, Niu has got great wraps so I am happy with trying him at the back.

Sorry, I meant Niu centre and Isaako wing but either way works for me

It will make me physically ill if Milford is retained and allowed to cash in on and fill his boots against the rubbish opposition we have in the next month.

Reactions: Dee
Not sure how they suspend Carrigan when he already got 10 in the bin. That should be punishment enough and why the bin should be used more often.

It will make me physically ill if Milford is retained and allowed to cash in on and fill his boots against the rubbish opposition we have in the next month.

I'm sorry to tell you we'll be flat out winning another game this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Canga
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.