Round 7 - Broncos vs Titans

So yeah, Niu is tackled 30 seconds after held called, play on. Broncs give away six again for...what exactly?
[automerge]1593245020[/automerge]
Niu is SUPER impressive.

Last edited:
I didnt see a forward pass. Hipgrave was on the line when he tipped on the ball, it bounced on the line when Don picked it up.

I'm beginning to think we wont win by 30.
And for the first time in NRL history dropping the ball at the same point you caught it is now not a knock on. Right.

If we cant beat this lot Seibold should get sacked before he makes it to the changing room. I can handle losing games, but this is insipid. Tesi is probably going to backflip on his deal with us!

So yeah, Niu is tackled 30 seconds after held called, play on. Broncs give away six again for...what exactly?
[automerge]1593245020[/automerge]
Niu is SUPER impressive.
😒

And for the first time in NRL history dropping the ball at the same point you caught it is now not a knock on. Right.

I thought he just tipped it on. Could have gone either way really. I'd have been annoyed if it got taken off us.

Its a no try. They cant overule it without cast iron proof.

Isn't great to see how every team since the restart plays such clean penalty free footy against us

Another try off a knock on. I don’t even get it.

By my count that is seven or eight "50/50" calls against us so far this game.

Genuinely starting to believe the conspiracy theory about the 2nd Brisbane team.

This **** video ref hasn't realised that the ref sent it up no try

well...as I said.....if they score again......we wont win.....so I've got more things to do with my limited time so.......seeya everyone......

Active Now

• Justwin
  • GCBRONCO
  • Browny
  • Swordfish
  • Wolfie
  • Gympie devil
  • Broncorob
  • Johnny92
  • Harry Sack
  • Tim K
  • sooticus
  • LittleDavey
  • Mustafur
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.