Round 7 Discussion

Yep, another Tedesco line break after running behind one of his own players.

Blatant shoulder charge from Woods there, should be GORNE for a couple of weeks.

Thank you
LOL at time wasting in the last minute

Time wasting needs to be penalized. Also the last five minutes was ridiculous. Tigers hooker caught the Eels offide and no penalty, that was a classic clothesline on Tedesco and I'm pretty sure the Tigers were in the scrum and time should have been called off.

Spot who missed out on a perfect weekend. :biggrin:

Congrats to all the fellow 8ers. First time I've pulled off the feat in 10 years!

Spot who missed out on a perfect weekend. :biggrin:

Congrats to all the fellow 8ers. First time I've pulled off the feat in 10 years!
I believe which team you go for affects your tipping
I've got a perfect round and I'm the only one in my mates comp who got won and the heaps of members of this forum got perfect round
A few weeks back most of the members of this forum went badly and all my mates went well

FYI Terepo's tackle on Tedesco was around the shoulders. However, I couldn't believe Moeroa stayed on the field after the Tedesco break. That was a blatant professional foul and should have sealed the game for Wests.

FYI Terepo's tackle on Tedesco was around the shoulders. However, I couldn't believe Moeroa stayed on the field after the Tedesco break. That was a blatant professional foul and should have sealed the game for Wests.
It was but it definitely floated up to the neck. That is penalized 99 times out of 100.

As I was saying to my old man over the weekend, the odds of penalties being blown in the last 10 minutes of a close game decrease by like 80% under certain referees, you virtually have to commit a professional foul for a penalty to be blown, and even then it's a lottery.

As I was saying to my old man over the weekend, the odds of penalties being blown in the last 10 minutes of a close game decrease by like 80% under certain referees, you virtually have to commit a professional foul for a penalty to be blown, and even then it's a lottery.
Agreed, refs always put the whistle away in the final stages.

80% huh? I wonder if there's a stat to pr... Nah you're right.

Let it go mate, we're all Broncs supporters so be the better man.

Don't go all Sith on us.

Assuming you're talking to Cult, I blocked him this arvo, let him say what he wants to me. I've tried to be the bigger man and bury the hatchet with him several times, yet he continually just tries to stir shit, so it's whatever. The forums are about to get a whole lot more peaceful, unless he finds someone else to troll.

Assuming you're talking to Cult, I blocked him this arvo, let him say what he wants to me. I've tried to be the bigger man and bury the hatchet with him several times, yet he continually just tries to stir shit, so it's whatever. The forums are about to get a whole lot more peaceful, unless he finds someone else to troll.

He's in an indifferent state of mind due to external factors outside of rugby league. Give him a pass mate. I still believe he's a champ deep down.

Serious question, how long until Griffin gets sacked?

Cleary's style of play is quickly being overwritten by Griffin-Ball (we know it all too well) so clearly he's running them into the ground. The supposed top 4 side are looking more like a "making up the numbers side" more and more every week.

Active Now

• simplythebest
  • john1420
  • Stix
  • Old Mate
  • Fitzy
  • mrslong
  • Porthoz
  • Brocko
  • johnny plath
  • Financeguy
  • mystico
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.