Round 7 Discussion

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
He's nuts if he doesn't, he's more than ready to slot straight in and has been for a while.

Weird how Isaako still can't do the basics like push up through the middle and chase kicks like Manu after playing fullback all these years.

by "all these years" i take it you mean less than 10 games

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Well I guess we can see where the Sydney Olympic torches went with this ceremony.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
What i don't get is why people seem to think Kevvie should have been able to get the systems/formations and the roster he wants in place after 6 months when the likes of Robinson (had over 7 years) and Bellamy (had 15 years).

once you get those sorted, it's much easier for a player to slot straight in and look good than if your still trying to get them right

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Time to find out how good Walsh is.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
I'm just happy to watch a player like Sam Walker run around. The game has been light on quality young halves for awhile now so it's great to see one of them play with confidence.

I also hope Reece Walsh kills it tonight for the Warriors. He's still very raw but I like his instincts and if the Warriors can get a quick play the ball I can't wait for him to take a scoot down a short side. Could be shades of Billy's debut against Cronulla.

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
What i don't get is why people seem to think Kevvie should have been able to get the systems/formations and the roster he wants in place after 6 months when the likes of Robinson (had over 7 years) and Bellamy (had 15 years).

once you get those sorted, it's much easier for a player to slot straight in and look good than if your still trying to get them right
Anyone blaming Kevvie is obviously wrong, it should all be directed towards the higher ups at the club who are the ones that turned us into a laughing stock.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
He's played fullback for us going back to 2017. So you'd hope those basics kick in sometime soon.

i stand corrected he has had a grand total of 16 matches as fullback ... with plenty of wing in between

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Anyone blaming Kevvie is obviously wrong, it should all be directed towards the higher ups at the club who are the ones that turned us into a laughing stock.

I don't think anyone blames Kevvie for the roster, everyone rightly blames Seibold and Broncos management.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
I'm just happy to watch a player like Sam Walker run around. The game has been light on quality young halves for awhile now so it's great to see one of them play with confidence.

I also hope Reece Walsh kills it tonight for the Warriors. He's still very raw but I like his instincts and if the Warriors can get a quick play the ball I can't wait for him to take a scoot down a short side. Could be shades of Billy's debut against Cronulla.
Here here.

Also just to humiliate the idiots running our club.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
As sad is it to see our gun kids playing elsewhere, I too am kind of glad they are because not being at the Broncos will help their development.

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
Bronx are a disgrace now, there is no sugar coating it. 10 year hole coming up and I’ll be shocked if we’re back in the top 4 within that time. We’ve let go a complete spine that could have served us for 10 years minimum

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Nope he's playing fullback and messed that one up but got away with it.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • lynx000
  • Allo
  • Sproj
  • Stix
  • Harry Sack
  • broncs30
  • Morkel
  • Seibs
  • Howie
  • Strop
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.