Round 7 Discussion

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
What happens when you pass the ball. Great stuff.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
Cody Walker is so lazy in defence it's hilarious. The rest of the arm grabbers were pretty funny too.

DanG

DanG

NRL Player
May 10, 2019
thompson also did really well to drag paulo down with him then not letting him have a chance at fogarty

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
3 to fifi.
I’d say 1.2m isn’t too bad.
We certainly have a shit r&r team that is now 1000% confirmed.
He will probably put 5 on us next week.

they'll never win a premiership without a quality spine ... and the 1.2 million to Fifita will prevent them getting a quality spine.

that investment, should see them regularly make the 8 though (maybe that's good enough for the next 3 years, given they spent half a decade regularly competing for the spoon)

Souths have a bad game in them. they lost to the Bulldogs last year.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
3 to fifi.
I’d say 1.2m isn’t too bad.
We certainly have a shit r&r team that is now 1000% confirmed.
He will probably put 5 on us next week.

Yep, they're beyond garbage. Perform like they have in any other job and they would be in the Centrelink queue.

Donald Garner

Donald Garner

NRL Player
Feb 5, 2017
Fifita will be average at best next week hopefully. He has a tendency to be rocks and diamonds 🤞🏻

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
they'll never win a premiership without a quality spine ... and the 1.2 million to Fifita will prevent them getting a quality spine.

that investment, should see them regularly make the 8 though (maybe that's good enough for the next 3 years, given they spent half a decade regularly competing for the spoon)

Chrichton is on a million too, and the Roosters have Keary and Tedesco.

Titans have the same types of accountants that the Roosters do too.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Screenshot 20210423 185403 Chrome

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
Let’s be honest, Souths have been trash I want to see Fifita do it in origin for me to be convinced he’s worth 1.2m, if he can do it in origin he can do it in a semi or the final.

Still fucking stings though and I hate the people involved with us losing him.

the_next

the_next

NRL Captain
Mar 9, 2018

That’s one way to look at it, but the big money our forwards are on, I would have been happy to loose two of them to have kept Fifita. If reports are true and Lodge is on 750k + Flegs on 600k there’s 1.35m that has been spent on those 2. Fifita alone in 1 half of football has given more then those two have all year.
Their spine also just combined quite nicely for probably the team try of the year..
Their spine is well above ours atm. I’d swap Isaako for Brimson in a heartbeat.

Donald Garner

Donald Garner

NRL Player
Feb 5, 2017
Fifita just doesn’t do it against the good teams though. Yes you could make an argument for south’s being good but they almost lost to Tigers last week and they have been ordinary tonight.

To justify that price tag you need to have a huge impact on 90% of the games you play. I can’t see him doing that to be honest

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Fifita just doesn’t do it against the good teams though. Yes you could make an argument for south’s being good but they almost lost to Tigers last week and they have been ordinary tonight.

To justify that price tag you need to have a huge impact on 90% of the games you play. I can’t see him doing that to be honest
South’s are 2nd in the betting market for the premiership, they definitely qualify as a good team

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
That’s one way to look at it, but the big money our forwards are on, I would have been happy to loose two of them to have kept Fifita. If reports are true and Lodge is on 750k + Flegs on 600k there’s 1.35m that has been spent on those 2. Fifita alone in 1 half of football has given more then those two have all year.
Their spine also just combined quite nicely for probably the team try of the year..
Their spine is well above ours atm. I’d swap Isaako for Brimson in a heartbeat.
We should have re-signed him early for 700k. Oh well, it is what it is and the Titans’ fans can enjoy watching his freakish performances for three years. Hopefully we can get him back (not for 1.25 mil ofc).

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
AJ is 100% footballer. Talented yes but more footballer than talent

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • theshed
  • marw
  • Jazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.