Round 7 - Knights v Broncos - LIVE Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I cant believe how badly those stats are stacked against us.

Cut out pass straight past hoggman and we score, go figure..

Last edited:
Refs better give us a few back in the second half, or there will be an explosion.

If a player is in front of the guy tapping the ball is it a penalty? Because Gagai was in front of Gidley after the first penalty in that half.

Possession Newcastle 59% - 41%
Penalties Newcastle 6 - 2.

This with us being the best disciplined side coming in and Newcastle being the third worst. Riiiiiiiiiiight.

That is the kind of try we should be scoring all season, inside balls to backrowers running at angles but I've got to say, that lead up play showed to me why Reed has looked so poor, he was in space and Vidor steaming up outside in space and Hoffman once again surprises everyone by not passing. Goodness me!!

That's why Barba might be a useful 5/8. He has set up so much when he's in the line or running just behind it. The way he put Gillett through is a real 5/8 play, something Hoggman would/could never do.

And yes, the refs are truly appalling. I can't believe just how biased they are

What do we expect? Square up by the refs or more of the same BS?

From whom? Hook hasn't and will never say anything about poor reffing.

He doesn't have to. The Broncos fanbase and the Courier Mail will do it for him.

Hamilton and not sure. Not Ryan though. It's a recent footballer, but I can't remember who they've got.

My gosh that's why Hoffman doesn't pass.

Hoffman finally passes the ball and it went to the ground. LOL

That is amazing swarming defense.

Hoffman passes = break by Vidot.

Wallace is really going well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • broncos4life
  • Dreaglor
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Bucking Beads
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Dash
  • bb_gun
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • BruiserMk1
  • Bish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.