Round 7 - Tigers vs. Broncos - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broncos 1-17 as named

Only one change to the West Tigers.

Former Penrith player and Queenslander Matt Bell is out.

Shaun Spence comes into the starting side with Suaso Sue coming onto the bench.

Looks like I'll be watching tomorrow night when I get home, need to avoid seeing the score for 24 hours I've done it before and I can do it again.

If the commentators make any mention of "A boy called Sue", you have my permission to kill them.

Only real threat I'm worried about is Farah. Broncos by 20.

Only real threat I'm worried about is Farah. Broncos by 20.

Only real threat I am worried about is that we think all we have to do to win is attack down the left side

Yeah, embarrassing if we lose this.

off consecutive derby wins would be easy for the broncos to breeze into this one with their minds less than on the job, esp with so many tigers regulars out ...

Agreed Bull Shark - complacency will be our worst enemy tonight. Will be a very good test of our mindset, especially after the week off. We'll know in the first 10 minutes if the boys have their mind right. We'll either blow them off the park (preferred!) or it'll be a tough, tough grind. Should win either way though, there's no excuse whatsoever for a loss tonight.

LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Found a live stream yeah Boiz

surprised by the (lack of) crowd ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Maddy
  • Broncorob
  • Santa
  • winslow_wong
  • Brocko
  • jd87
  • Allo
  • Strop
  • Financeguy
  • Aldo
  • Fozz
  • Manofoneway
  • NSW stables
  • jarro65
  • broncs30
  • Battler
  • Fatboy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Xzei
  • bert_lifts
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.