[Round 8, 2021] Broncos vs Titans

I cant even get behind a comeback right now after this start.

Seibold was inflicted scars that can not be over come. I believe in Kev, but this playing group is mentally done. It is so sad. They are the scared kid trying to hid in the corner of the room

I reckon Lodge has to be punted to reserve grade or released too, he is just an absolute passenger in this touch football era.

The Tits are all over us in the play the ball and that strip call on TPJ was 100% correct. Hopefully the ref doesn't get scared of the lopsided penalty count if the Tits don't clean up their game.

Seibold was inflicted scars that can not be over come. I believe in Kev, but this playing group is mentally done. It is so sad. They are the scared kid trying to hid in the corner of the room
I reckon Kev gives them an almighty rev up at half time. He’ll have his shirt off

I reckon Bennet, Robinson and Bellamy combined couldn't get this team to fire properly to be fair.
So many rocks and diamonds in this side.

Best 5 minutes from Milf all year.

With ball in hand...Milf has been decent so far.

And Kennedy should be starting, not just on the bench.

Haas and Carrigan are stepping up in the forwards.

Deadset, that sort of brainsnap just ruins everything they've done to get back into this. How do you drop so many balls.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Dash
  • Allo
  • barker
  • Harry Sack
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • bb_gun
  • Fozz
  • BroncsNBundy
  • mrtij
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.