[Round 8, 2022] Broncos vs Sharks

Wxqlnc

Greg Alexander AND Cooper Cronk, goodness me.

****, this Talakai vs Staggs matchup is getting hyped up. Probably meet up about 4 times the whole game.

This is the game Payne needs to unleash his killer offload.

based on performances of both teams all year its really hard to see a anything but a 20+ loss.

But my heart will always be optimistic. This team has to change its fortunes at some point and whose to say tonight wont be the night.

based on performances of both teams all year its really hard to see a anything but a 20+ loss.

But my heart will always be optimistic. This team has to change its fortunes at some point and whose to say tonight wont be the night.

It will be interesting to see which team comes out from last week. The team that looked like amateurs or the slick team that clicked. I want to believe the click is permanent but fear it will be back to the dark times.

****, this Talakai vs Staggs matchup is getting hyped up. Probably meet up about 4 times the whole game.

I like the way Kotoni has publicly made it his mission to get the better of Talakai. Needs to back up the talk with a big game and i think the origin shirt is his.

Welp, here goes nothing. Legit worried about Talakai vs Staggs. This reeks of a game that Staggs would go to sleep in

You have to feel for Jesse Ramien and Herbie. It's like they don't exist.

All I want to see is us being allowed to play and not getting slaughtered by the refs.

Tough ask I know... who woulda thought it would be so hard for a game to be reffed 50/50 for once... at least give us a fucking chance to play you cuuuunts.

Shit crowd.

No idea why the NRL persist with putting us on Thursday nights

I'm confident. Too much hype on these Sharkies. We are bringing them back down to earth.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • BruiserMk1
  • Big Del
  • Justwin
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mr Fourex
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.