NRLW PRE GAME [Round 8, 2024] Broncos vs Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharks will be pumped up after that hammering but looking at their draw, the only really outstanding win they had was vs the Knights. Claytons minor premiers at this point.

But we beat them, we're a very good chance to go into the finals series on the back of a 7 game winning streak.

I reckon they could be a bit shaky to start off with after copping such a flogging.

Start strong, if we can nab an early try that could rattle them.

We’ve been coming home with a wet sail all season. Worst case scenario, just keep with them as much as possible and then come home swinging.

We win this, we'll leapfrog Sharks into the top 2 on F/A and then our final game will be against Dragons in Townsville while Sharks will have Tigers.

Even if we win by 6, we'll have a +64 difference in F/A.

Roosters have Cowboys and Eels in their final two games and they will win those.

NRL2023BHQNRLWTeamListRound8

I'm excited to see the ladies play this week, as it will be a true competition and a hard game to prove where our girls are at in the competition.

I'm excited to see our amazing ladies today, let's go Brisbane Broncos and let's get there for our support.

1-17 for the Broncos.

Several changes made by Sharks. Tonegato moved to fullback, Staples to wing, Hannaway to 5/8. Smale replaced by Hanisi on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • theshed
  • mrtij
  • Gaz
  • marw
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Waynesaurus
  • scobie
  • broncos4life
  • Aldo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.