Round 8 - Broncos vs Titans

No but he's not 0 years old either.

If you take out his age, the total becomes 370. If you divide that by 17 players you end up with 21.76.

At least that's what Grade 3 Mathematics taught me, somebody else may have a better way of calculating averages.
Ahh, so you'd added the 16 ages up together and divided by 17. That makes sense.

I thought the 21.76 figure was the average of the 16 you'd included. Hence adding Levi would have only bumped it up to about 21.95.

Ahh, so you'd added the 16 ages up together and divided by 17. That makes sense.

I thought the 21.76 figure was the average of the 16 you'd included. Hence adding Levi would have only bumped it up to about 21.95.
That is about Baby Broncos age average. Let's see how we go this week.

A spread of 20-26 years.

Active Now

• kman
  • bert_lifts
  • DrGee
  • Canga
  • Battler
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.