3:00pm - Parramatta Eels vs Penrith Panthers
5:30pm - North Queensland Cowboys vs Newcastle Knights
7:30pm - Cronulla Sharks vs Gold Coast Titans

Sunday
4:00pm - Wests Tigers vs Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Tuesday
4:00pm - Sydney Roosters vs St George Illawarra Dragons
7:00pm - Melbourne Storm vs Warriors

Apparently Klemmer will be out this week but whether that was just Graham playing games remains to be seen.

A tough round this week. There are a few potential upsets on the cards.

I think Tigers could get up over the Bulldogs.

Warriors are always a danger for Melbourne at this time of year.

Tomorrow night is a good opportunity for the Raiders to stake their premiership claim. At home against an up & down Sea Eagles outfit, this should be the type of game they win comfortably as they steel themselves for the representative season.

The Sea Eagles need to get back to what was working for them. When they shocked the Cowboys & the Roosters, it was on the back of their defence and their take-no-prisoners style which frustrated their opposition into error. To concede 35 and 30 points in consecutive weeks isn't good enough and they can't afford to give the Raiders that amount of latitude otherwise the Raiders will make them pay.

I'm tipping the Raiders and think they'll go on some sort of run from here. They may not win 10 in a row or something crazy but wouldn't be surprised if they only drop two or three games between now and Round 20.

And I think the Rabbitohs will lift against the Broncos. I think they'll make the most of having Sam Burgess there after he got lucky at the judiciary and I think they'll put plenty of scoreboard pressure on the Broncos who were far from convincing against the Gold Coast. I think the Broncos will finish with their noses just in-front, but I think without Hunt and a few of their up and coming players they won't be as consistent as a typical Bennett coached side.

So...Canberra 32-14 and Brisbane 24-20. Brisbane to really miss Kahu's goal-kicking, while Reynolds' boot makes the score look a lot closer than it really is on the field.

Lmao at the amount of ridiculous penalties the Raiders are getting here. Paulo just got robbed of a try.

What a fucking joke

Can they hold onto the fucking ball?

That's got to be an HIA, surely?

Good one.

Pretends it's the knee so he doesn't have to go off for a HIA.

That was flukey as ****.

And limping back up to halfway would have fooled anyone.

I mean, did he think the fake grab at the knee would fool anyone ?

I thought it was pretty funny.

Laying there motionless on the ground, grabbing at his head and then grabs the knee but doesn't appear to be in any pain..

I wonder why the sideline official isn't pulling him off. Don't the NRL still have one there to monitor and make these calls?

Now he is off.

Sounds like someone got in the Raiders staff ear.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.