Round 8 - Rabbitohs vs Broncos

I am so so sick of this heart attack style of shit football. No attack, woefully slow defence. Shit.

What happened to the style we showed against the Roosters?

Ugly ugly ugly. We lacked direction, got the rub of the green and only just pulled it out of the fire.

We have a lot of work to do.

Terrible terrible terrible terrible gameeee

Mead given a shot..BIG FAIL

Who was it that posted the comment about one day they are going to die watching the Broncos

I think Milford should go left foot from now on.

Is it possible to be filthy about a win? If so, then hell I am! Happy about the 2 points. That one thing, and that one thing only. Harden up next week boys FFS!

Garbage win. But a win none the less.

yep, I like that we are getting the wins in games that you'd bet the house that we are gone for all money. Makes up for the heart breaking start to the season.

we probably dont deserve to win but souths were not exactly great either. we did get the rub of the green though but who the **** cares how many times at start of the year did we get absolutely rorted by the most bs penalties you have ever seen. and not one whimper from the bias nsw commentary team. ill take this win and enjoy it. **** the rabbitohs and **** nswnrl

Active Now

• Dony Eliakim
  • Tmac
  • kiwibronco
  • Dash
  • Dee
  • Old Mate
  • Sproj
  • Maroon4life
  • Fozz
  • Rambstien
  • MrTickyMcG
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Footy Fanatic
  • azza.79
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Ondi
  • Wolfie
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.