Round 8 - Rabbitohs vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to bring the Payne.

giphy.gif

I think Bennett just said we won't see Haas until late in the game.

People have been blowing up about this all week because they think it's a Bennett mind game but I don't get what it would achieve so I think it's just because Milford likes the 6 jersey.
Didn't milf say when he joined us that he always wanted to wear the broncos no. 6 because Darren was his idol growing up or something??

I feel like some Rabbit soup!!

Girdler thinks the Rabbits will do it easy, god he's a smug prick.

Up the Broncos!

People have been blowing up about this all week because they think it's a Bennett mind game but I don't get what it would achieve so I think it's just because Milford likes the 6 jersey.

the funny thing is that both Bird and Bennett confirmed that swapping jersey number came about after a conversation between Milf and Bird, it had nothing to do about Bennett.

But i guess people don't like facts to get in the way of their anti-Bennett agendas

Battle of the big boys though. They can only fire if we win that battle, or at least hold our own.

So true.

I also want to see Moose really get going forward, and the ball out to Bird or Milf (hopefully playing on the same side) in support. And who knows, maybe Bird is the game manager we have been looking for .... well, it's a nice fantasy just the same

I can’t see a win tonight.

What is with the music??

Good lord NRL know how to over do things.

Yeah, real strong across the park the rabbits.

All we need is the will to win, self belief and to play for each other. The talent is there.

What is with the music??

Good lord NRL know how to over do things.
There is something off putting about the players walking out for an Anzac day match to the transformers theme.

That Rabbitohs video claimed they had "real" members ... yet the ground is empty, lol

I wonder why neither team is wearing an ANZAC jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Broncosarethebest
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Rambstien
  • Alec
  • Behold
  • Sproj
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • BroncosAlways
  • Allo
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • broncos4life
  • Galah
  • broncs30
  • phoenix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.