NRLW POST GAME [Round 9, 2024] Broncos vs Dragons

try putdowns to practiced this week at training for the left edge

20 points ahead on F/A.

I feel like we won't win the minor premiership but I guess the focus was always getting that home final which they now have.

NRL2024BHQFullTimeRound9NRLW

I think psaltis and Thurston are giving all the other shit commentators a run for their money.
Psaltis trying to be funny and Thurston with that stupid fucking laugh. Well done ch9💩💩🤮🤮

Nerve pain in the back for Romy.

It can be tricky. They can be persistent issues which last a while or they can go away in a couple of days with some rest. Hopefully she pulls up okay and she'll be fine for the finals.

Nerve pain in the back for Romy.

It can be tricky. They can be persistent issues which last a while or they can go away in a couple of days with some rest. Hopefully she pulls up okay and she'll be fine for the finals.

Later reports have said she was seen walking on crutches and rushed to hospital.

That's a bit more concerning. It doesn't mean she's definitely out next week, though.

Amazing win from our ladies today and definitely congratulations on the minor premiership, that's almost certainly locked up.

Amazing win from our ladies today and definitely congratulations on the minor premiership, that's almost certainly locked up.

Roosters could easily put 30+ on the Eels. Eels will be looking to play though as they could still theoretically knock the Sharks out

I think we needed a couple more tries to lock up the minor premiership. Roosters are playing Eels and they have hit good form.

They can win by 20+ easily.

Roosters could easily put 30+ on the Eels. Eels will be looking to play though as they could still theoretically knock the Sharks out

That would be hilarious.

Going from outright leaders on top of the ladder and one of the premiership favourites to losing the last 3 in a row and being knocked out by the Eels.

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Xzei
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Nerd
  • Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Cavalo
  • rj9
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • Maddy
  • jarro65
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncsgoat
  • broncos4life
  • Allo
  • Browny
  • mystico
  • lakers133334
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.