10. Haas (Broncos)
11. Crichton (Roosters)
12. Riki (Broncos)
13. Carrigan (Broncos)

14. May (Roosters)
15. Wong (Roosters)
16. Hetherington (Broncos)
17. Willison (Broncos)

10-7 to us and I'm being generous to them.

I'm happy to give Baker time.

I think he will become that type of forward that keeps the tempo going, generating quick play the balls with his mobility and does a lot of the little things right. That toiler type of forward that you always need in your side.

Was listening to Ballroom Bitz this morning .. some of the lyrics remind me so much of Reece.. hahaha

Electric, lightning, frightening, frantic, hectic and he really is the man in the back with the attack lol

Oh yeah! It was electric
So frantically hectic
And the band started leaving
'Cause they all stopped breathing
Yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah
And the man in the back said, "Everyone attack"
And it turned into a ballroom blitz
And the girl in the corner said, "Boy I want to warn you"
It'll turn into a ballroom blitz
Ballroom blitz
Oh yeah! It was like lightning
Everybody was frightening
And the music was soothing
And they all started grooving
Yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah

Go Broncos .. Blitz them Reece! 😁

1714465251952.jpeg

Doesn't look any worse that these guys pick up a few times a year.

We've lost 3 games this year...

1 we lost a 2nd rower in the 1st 5 mins
1 we lost our fullback in the 1st 5 mins
1 we lost out halfback at half time

Not saying we would have won without those situations but they certainly contributed.

Oates solves them as well as possible outside of having a jack wighton on the bloody bench. He'd cause very minimal disruption with injury. If a middle goes down the other 2 could play more minutes AND he could push out 10 mins there anyway. It's far less risk, and even more reward. I don't think baker had been that bad, even some good games I reckon, 2 shockers but nowhere near as bad as people make out BUT kevvie had to make a tough call here.

I’d had a lot to drink before watching the roosters v dragons last Thursday. Were the roosters THAT good, or were the dragons horrendous? I thought I was watching tries being replayed before realising the score!

I'm happy to give Baker time.

I think he will become that type of forward that keeps the tempo going, generating quick play the balls with his mobility and does a lot of the little things right. That toiler type of forward that you always need in your side.
Yeah, his PTB speed is lightning quick, he has qualities for sure. Probably just needs time as you said.

Alright head to head:

1. Walsh (Broncos)
2. Arthars (Broncos)
3. Staggs (Broncos)
4. Manu (Roosters)
5. Young (Roosters)
6. Mam (Broncos)
7. Reynolds (Broncos)
8. Collins (Roosters)
9. Smith (Roosters)
10. Haas (Broncos)
11. Crichton (Roosters)
12. Riki (Broncos)
13. Carrigan (Broncos)

14. May (Roosters)
15. Wong (Roosters)
16. Hetherington (Broncos)
17. Willison (Broncos)

10-7 to us and I'm being generous to them.
no way possible that Crichton is better than Piakura in H2H. Maybe 2021 Chrichton.

I’d had a lot to drink before watching the roosters v dragons last Thursday. Were the roosters THAT good, or were the dragons horrendous? I thought I was watching tries being replayed before realising the score!

Dragons lost Suli at the start of the game and had to move a player out there that doesn't defend there and much like what Panthers did against us with Piakura, Roosters did the same to the Dragons. It contributed a fair bit to the result. The Roosters attacked that weakness and it wasn't long until Dragons heads dropped and Roosters ran away with it.

In saying that, Roosters will have a lot of confidence from that result and could easily ambush us if we aren't careful.

Not saying we would have won without those situations but they certainly contributed.

Oates solves them as well as possible outside of having a jack wighton on the bloody bench. He'd cause very minimal disruption with injury. If a middle goes down the other 2 could play more minutes AND he could push out 10 mins there anyway. It's far less risk, and even more reward. I don't think baker had been that bad, even some good games I reckon, 2 shockers but nowhere near as bad as people make out BUT kevvie had to make a tough call here.
Would've won the LV rorters match if the ref had better hearing (Leniu sent off and our boys on the attack at 4 points behind). Although losing Arey was huge, Hunt's defensive lapses on Hughes/ Katoa cost us the storm match imo

Is this a Corey Oates burner account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.