PRE-GAME [Round 9, 2024] Broncos vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joey Johns thinks we win and win well.

Joey Johns thinks we win and win well.

And you could write a book with the things that man knows...of course the book would be the very youngest of children and have one line per page and be only five pages long...but it is still something!

wtf is going on this year... if they can stay fit and string together error free footy, they are the best by a country mile. Yet we're struggling with both

Even last year, we didn't string error free footy together. We just back ourselves to defend those errors.

To do that would effectively mean stopping playing Brisbane Broncos footy. Our style is a high-risk, high-octane game, which unfortunately leads to a higher error rate.

We're different to the Panthers who typically play a more methodical, high completion rate style that wears teams down. They are by far the best at this style in the comp, and you can't beat them if you try to match them in that department.

- Haas expected to play but see how it is tomorrow
- If Haas is out, Big Ben is next in line and will likely come in
- Cobbo and Mam right to go
- Staggs in some doubt
- Cobbo will be staying here - answer to some stupid Badel question
- We expect to keep both Cobbo and Staggs, Staggs is in the best form of his career - answer to another stupid Badel question
- Reyno is right, we are very comfortable with who we have in the halves
- This is no grudge match, always had strong teams, two good teams wanting to play good football with much more room to move
- I don't think they targeted Ezra last time - another stupid Badel question
- Kevvie has reached out to Big Ears
- Paraphrased: Shut up Pete, stop asking dumb questions about Souths and Bennett that have nothing to do with me

Hottest looking team in any sport.
We are the most hottest and popular team out of the other 16 teams. Wonder Why my mum has a crush on Patty I told her she can't look at him until State of Origin 😂😂 not sorry that her team doesn't have any eye candy

Even last year, we didn't string error free footy together. We just back ourselves to defend those errors.

To do that would effectively mean stopping playing Brisbane Broncos footy. Our style is a high-risk, high-octane game, which unfortunately leads to a higher error rate.

We're different to the Panthers who typically play a more methodical, high completion rate style that wears teams down. They are by far the best at this style in the comp, and you can't beat them if you try to match them in that department.
Risky expansive footy in attacking zones wasn't really my intent there - more dropping it cold, giving away dumb penalties etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.