PRE-GAME [Round 9, 2024] Broncos vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
And sure you could be super critical of all those games but in all of them the opposing team had the upper hand in terms of playing environment (field size, home game) and injuries (by some margin to) so to be super critical of that first month is pretty tough going. Not to mention all of this was in the first month of losing a lot of key players so to have a tough run first month with a heap of injuries and new inexperienced blokes picking up the slack it’s really tough criticism imo. We have turned the ship around substantially since and have played tremendous footy short on players. I think we need to leave that month in the rear view mirror and just write it off as an unlucky month which it was. Hasn’t overly affected us we are just a game or two behind the 8 ball now. Which is fine it just means we have something to chase which I don’t think is a bad thing for us it will reduce complacency.
Yep, we are sitting just off the rails and looking to make a good run from here. We'll be top 2 by the 2/3rds stage of the comp.

Haas and Staggs cleared to play.
Excited I Like It GIF by LA Clippers

Lets GO!!

On top of that, while we've hsd good performances the last 3 weeks it feels like they haven't been complete 80 mins performances. All of them we left points on the field and let in late tries. I'm not saying we've been bad but i would love to see a full 80 minute performance to show what we are capable of.
Kev talks a lot about Broncos footy. I don't think that encapsulates an 80 minute performance. I think we just have to get used to the thrill of tearing teams apart in 20 minute blocks.

Kev talks a lot about Broncos footy. I don't think that encapsulates an 80 minute performance. I think we just have to get used to the thrill of tearing teams apart in 20 minute blocks.
So what we need is 3 x 20 minute blocks per game! the other 20 can be average.

I can't find my lucky Broncos jersey anywhere!!!

scared season 3 GIF
For a second I thought Santa Santa 's missus hid his jersey on purpose and unfortunately I couldn't make it to the match mum has been sick that is why I couldn't make it I told the broncos membership and now I have to redeem match 3 out of 6 which is going to be Titans vs Broncos

Yep, we are sitting just off the rails and looking to make a good run from here. We'll be top 2 by the 2/3rds stage of the comp.
We win tonight, we'll at least temporarily be top 2.

(Storm and Sharks should comfortably win this weekend - pushing us back to 4th).

1714710694990.png

Scattered showers about, could be another wet game at Suncorp if they all congregate in the late afternoon.

Not that this will ever happen but could you imagine Haas, Willison, and Te Kura on at the same time - it would possibly be the biggest, most mobile, scariest trio of middles to ever take the field.
Shunning Patty big time ... have you not seen him leading the defensive line and putting shots on!!

Shunning Patty big time ... have you not seen him leading the defensive line and putting shots on!!

Yeah I am sorry and I did think about it but this is no comment on ability, Patty is a gun but not quite as big as the other three. That said, if Haas moved to second row for a stint, then you could have all four on and other teams would literally wet themselves on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.