Round 9 - Broncos vs Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve said it once and I’ve said it twice and I’ve said it a thousand times. Jack Bird isn’t a halfbacks arsehole. Get him the **** off the field. Our attack is horrible with him there

Just retire Darius.

How the **** can a team with this much possession and time in the opp 20, be down by a team that will struggle not to get the spoon? Absolutely pathetic first half of footy.

Go home Darius, you're drunk.

wonder what our tally is up to on the amount of times our players have slipped over this year

That wasn't even a slip over, it looked like he intentionally fell on his ass, wtf?

Hopefully we lift in the second half.

How the **** can a team with this much possession and time in the opp 20, be down by a team that will struggle not to get the spoon? Absolutely pathetic first half of footy.

Because we have a backrower with no ball playing ability or kicking ability pretending to be a halfback

We've had all the ball and completed well, Dogs have been fucking awful but we're losing

In all seriousness, Dogs shouldn't be anywhere near us. We had sustained pressure and plenty of chances. Tighten up a couple of things and we can run away with this after half time.

Now I remember why I abandoned the livethread. Negativity and trolls. We will smash them next half.

For me the worst part of that, was Darius remaining om the ground without even an attempt to regather the ball. He gathers it again, we have ourselves time to regather and re-set.

It is extremely worrying when a team as bad in attack as the Dogs can tear you to shreds on no posession.

Lol to all the fools who want to persist with Bird at 7 instead of Nikorima who can actually ball play

TPJ is looks like he is fuming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • The Strapper
  • Financeguy
  • Justwin
  • teampjta
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • Manofoneway
  • Johnny92
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mister Wright
  • Fozz
  • TimWhatley
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • mitch222
  • BroncosAlways
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.