Round 9 - Broncos vs Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta force Marshall-King to make 30+ tackles.

Bulldogs will be desperate but they should be. Because they're trash. Will Frawley in I expect they'll be going to the air a lot and hope to force errors on the chase. Outside of that I don't see a lot they have to offer.

Results have been a mixed bag but I've seen enough the last three weeks to convince me that we're moving in the right direction. Play up tempo, move the ball, support the carrier, make them sweat. Don't get drawn into a slug fest and we should account for them.

Big game from TPJ incoming. Power over from close range and a couple of sublime offloads for Milf I reckon.

I wouldn’t mind if the Broncos go back to the 2015 defence system tonight. Keep the line intact at the expense of line speed. The Dogs attack is completely shit. The only way they’ll score is if our line is poor. Conceding metres means they may get to our line sooner, but we’ll be fresh enough to hold our line every time. Wear them out, frustrate them, and run away with it. Jimmy the Jet for MOM as he tries to get that blues jersey he deserves.

@Morkel, please wash your mouth out. Jimmy cannot make the NSW team man, we need him for the Broncos!

@Morkel, please wash your mouth out. Jimmy cannot make the NSW team man, we need him for the Broncos!

If he makes it , he could go to a new level

True - or he could be given a fucking bath by Greg Inglis and go into his shell for the next 3 years.

Fair point , but we won’t know until it happens

The death of Terry Mackenroth should surely spur on the Broncos..

Bulldogs milling about in a huddle. Should be a familiar sight by night's end.

I don't know how anyone thinks Bird is fat ! I'd kill to be that fat. He looks great and will only get better. Stoked he's in the team and expecting him to be a Bronco favourite before long. **** me , Haas is truly impressive in a physical sense. I'd like to see him come on after 20 alongside a rejuvenated Sims . I hope now that the first game thing is over he doesn't use up his nervous energy and spreads it a little more evenly.

Why kick on the 4th there?

Kick on the 4th and we concede a dropout. Hmm

They look lethargic early.

Do love seeing lodge take two hitups in the owning now set.

Looks like Su’A is off.

Well that kick on the fourth straight to the fullback was an inspired decision wasn't it.

Oh no he is still on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Aldo
  • Bucking Beads
  • kiwi2
  • broncos4life
  • IceWorks
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Ejbroncos
  • Foordy
  • broncsgoat
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Viti
  • Dash
  • davidp
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.