Round 9 - Broncos vs Cowboys Pre-game discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH I don't even remember that happening. Anyone remember if he got time?

Never forget that dog-shot. Can't find anywhere saying specifics but he HAD to have done time for it

Also, stop hating on Wallace everyone. Just because he shares an unfortunate surname ...

Tamou was charged with a Grade 2 Striking Charge which saw him suspended for two games.

Round 22 Rugby League Annual 2010.

Hook strategy:

2014: Make the top 8 so I don't lose my job.

2015: Put Milford in the 6. Premiership.

Desperate to keep Wallace? Really?

At his best, he's just solid, and he's not someone you really want to be desperate to keep.

Nah he's got the goods/heart/aggression/mobility/defensive technique/endurance for the modern front rower.

If Hala could learn some more of those skills, he could be our own Josh Papalli.

Does saying Lolz result in a ban on here? :P Just kidding. Almost as soft as Tate pushing down on (Name has slipped my minds) head in that Origin game.

Funniest "punch" of all time...
art-brent_tate-420x0.jpg

How much money can Wallace be commanding FFS???

This. I can understand wanting to keep him but not on top dollar that's for sure.

Both are fairly big blows, but Lui is the type of nuffy that seems to go well against us.

Tough game with Thurston/Scott/Tamou starting to pick up form.

Looking forward to seeing if Kennedy lifts or not ....

I'm not sure how much wallace is chasing, but front rowers are hard to come by and they obviously think he has more yeasr left in him than hannant.

HANNANT will end up at the knights.

Tough game with Thurston/Scott/Tamou starting to pick up form.

Looking forward to seeing if Kennedy lifts or not ....

Having players who tackle hard around the legs like McCullough and Hunt will help us a lot against Tamou, who drops faster than a sack of potatoes when taken well around the legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.