Round 9 - Cowboys v Broncos - LIVE Discussion

If Parker kicks that goal, the field goal is never an option.

So many things with our team need to change are bleeding obvious. It's getting depressing.

I don't know who I hate more.

Jack Reed or that poster from a few pages ago who said Gilbert was a better commentator than Hadley.

Its one of those nights and highlights everything has worked for the Cows tonight.

That dumb idiot Reed had the ball and then fucked it up again....**** him off now!!!!!

That will do me Jack Reed. Try to kick, miss and knock it on and then fall over your own feet head first into touch. That's where you should stay you useless friggin goose!

Come to think of it, Kennedy hasn't returned, not that it would make any difference if he was on.

It might have. I rate Kennedy less than anyone else on here, and I was one of few saying it was a dud signing last year...but 2 of our 3 most experienced props - one doesn't play, the other plays 15 minutes.... he's actually a good defender, and they were dominating us through the middle.

there goes your for and against excuse

All that effort down the drain...

Kennedy MIA. Hoffman MIA. Hala KIA. we played with 14 players tonight. how do we compete

Did Kennedy come back on at all? 20mins at the start, then lose a prop..then he just sits on the bench for the rest of the game.

A very frustrating time to be a Bronco supporter.

Active Now

• Bish
  • Santa
  • Hurrijo
  • mystico
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Fitzy
  • HarryAllan7
  • teampjta
  • RolledOates
  • Browny
  • Alec
  • Porthoz
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Justwin
  • Fatboy
  • The True King
  • Ondi
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosgirl
  • Aldo
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.