7:50pm - North Queensland Cowboys vs Parramatta Eels

Saturday
3:00pm - Gold Coast Titans vs Newcastle Knights
5:30pm - Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs vs Canberra Raiders
7:30pm - Wests Tigers vs Cronulla Sharks

Sunday
2:00pm - Warriors vs Sydney Roosters
4:00pm - St George Illawarra Dragons vs Melbourne Storm

Some really good games this weekend. Especially tonight. Really like watching all 4 teams

Souths vs Manly shapes as a must-win for both sides. For Manly, it's an opportunity to cement themselves as a contender and build some consistensy heading into what should be a friendly rep season. For Souths, it's all about survival at this point and they desperately need to put the bitter disappointment of last week behind them if they're to win. Last time these two teams faced, Manly got off to a great start before dropping off and letting the Rabbitohs run away with it, I get the feeling that the Sea Eagles have learned their lesson and should be too good in the end.

I haven't quite got a read from Parramatta. I thought they were one of the better teams after 5 halves of football, but when they capitulated against the Titans they've looked like a real middle of the road side. For their sake, I hope last week's win was a much needed confidence booster as they're going to need it against a Cowboys side that's looking to stay in touch with the top 4 leading into the Origin period. Provided both teams are up for it, it should be a quality contest and I could see the Eels really troubling the Cowboys if they can get through their sets and don't give up too many soft tries.

I've put a multi on this week and tipped Rabbitohs to beat Manly and Cowboys to beat Eels.

Can't say I'm confident about either of them.

And suddenly I'm not confident at all for a Souths win..

That was blatant from Walker.

He never once tried to even go for the ball.

How is Talakai still in the side?

**** if I knew this game was at SFS I wouldn't have tipped Souths..

They have a terrible record there on a Friday night.

Surguss with a shoulder charge on DCE that no one noticed

Souths deserve this for taking Crichton off the field and officially fucking my SC over.

I assume it's somehow Brisbane's fault that souffs are about to get 50 put on them.

All week fucking whinging along with the media and forgot there was a game tonight.

lol@50uff$

So the footage showing the ball not touching ground is insufficient lol fmd

The refs could at least try to be discreet. This is fucking ridiculous.

Rabbitohs down by 28 at half-time.

Rabbits receive 6 straight penalties after half-time.

Hmmm...

Then Badger goes No Try next time lol taking the piss now

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Broncorob
  • Fatboy
  • Lurker
  • Harry Sack
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Manlyman
  • Morkel
  • BroncoFan94
  • Santa
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • The Don
  • Johnny92
  • matthewransom34@ic
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.