Round 9 - Penrith Panthers - Pre Game discussion

Is anyone else worried that Boyd might try too hard from all the peoples expectations?

I can't understand what you say after about 20 mins... the pitch is just too high!

Whereas you don't really say anything until the last minute and a fucking tirade of expletives that I don't understand just seem to roll off your tongue.

He's right to go. . Has been for a few weeks. He's just recovered really well

I'm sure the medical staff would've been aware of this and wouldn't give him all the clear otherwise. He might pick up another injury, but it would be out of bad luck IMO.

The reason I'm concerned is that achilles injuries are now a 5-7 month injury, and Boyd as miraculously recovered pretty much dead on 5, maybe even before, however he has recently said that he feels a little sore after running and stuff, which is sort of expected. I just hope he's not perhaps a week too early. Though full credit to Boyd for his diligence and commitment to his rehab and recovery.

The reason I'm concerned is that achilles injuries are now a 5-7 month injury, and Boyd as miraculously recovered pretty much dead on 5, maybe even before, however he has recently said that he feels a little sore after running and stuff, which is sort of expected. I just hope he's not perhaps a week too early. Though full credit to Boyd for his diligence and commitment to his rehab and recovery.
I think that's credit to Boyd for being so fully committed to his rehab that he's been able to come back so early. With that kind of commitment I'm hoping for a big year!

I really hope he can finish it off without another injury and be a star for us.

Whereas you don't really say anything until the last minute and a fucking tirade of expletives that I don't understand just seem to roll off your tongue.

This is so insanely accurate.

I think that's credit to Boyd for being so fully committed to his rehab that he's been able to come back so early. With that kind of commitment I'm hoping for a big year!

I really hope he can finish it off without another injury and be a star for us.

Yeah exactly. Is anyone else feeling a new found like towards Boyd now that he has sorted his issues out? I have always liked Boyd as a player and have enjoyed his football, but often its hard to really I guess connect with him due the way he was portrayed/acted in the media, so we didn't really have much of an understanding of Boyd. Now that he has opened up a bit, I feel us fans are able to get to know him better and its a lot easier to support him. I genuinely want him to do well and I'll be cheering him on every game.

Great stuff champ! I like the sounds of it and have decided to load up on Boydie now for first tryscoring honours....will shout you a bevvie if your dream comes true heh.

Am worried about this game lads. With Soward now confirmed, his could easily tear us a new asshole. An, with Mattie Moylan also playing, we really need to be on our game. Say what you like about Soward, and his is a douce no doubt, but, when his on song, hes kicking game is fantastic and can easily cause us all sorts of problems. Keep Sowie and Moylan quiet, however, and the game is ours for the taking.

Well fellas, enjoy and lets bring this home!!!
You did that on purpose, please tell me you did, please please

and me. Where you all at?

Don't you have [MENTION=8328]gordjw[/MENTION] on Strava mate? Go stalk him there, although he hasn't uploaded anything in a while! :p

Active Now

• Organix
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Jedhead
  • Spike
  • Rowdy124
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.