Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Canberra leading Melbourne 12-0 at the moment. :shock:

Nah that Williams kid is, refs a raping the storm

12-6 to Canberra at half time. Storm lucky to not be down by 18

Bellamy will be yelling his head off.

The refs have been awful this game.

I hope nsw pick Dugan for fullback his defense is terrible

Such a shame for Gordon that he got injured. He would've been a certainty IMO.

I reckon they'll go with Hayne now.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

Kaz said:
Canberra 20
Storm 12

F/T
Storm were lucky, they COULD have lost by plenty more against a decent side! [icon_razz1

Seems like Melbourne were just as fatigued as Brisbane. That game last week must of done a number on both sides.

The Ferguson try was a beaut although major question marks on whether his foot went out or not.

Parramatta are currently beating the Cows too, is this the round for upsets?

Big Pete said:
Seems like Melbourne were just as fatigued as Brisbane. That game last week must of done a number on both sides

But we had some players not backing up.

Kaz said:
Big Pete said:
Seems like Melbourne were just as fatigued as Brisbane. That game last week must of done a number on both sides

But we had some players not backing up.

Too bad two of those players were injured mid-match and another has been struggling with injuries all season.

Big Pete said:
Too bad two of those players were injured mid-match and another has been struggling with injuries all season.

Game was over before Hodges was injured, we were getting smashed in the first half.

The score at HT was kind to us.

Hannant's injury made it extremely tough for the Broncos to get a roll on and the Hodges injury caused a re-shuffle that the Panthers were able to succesfully exploit.

Did anyone see Ashton Sims absolutely dish it out to Shane Shackleton earlier? [icon_lol1.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Jedhead
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • IceWorks
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ostin86
  • Johnny92
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Bronx48
  • theshed
  • Bish
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.