Rubbish rains on the Roosters

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Sydney Roosters CEO Brian Canavan has slammed security at Mt Smart Stadium as a "joke" after unruly fans pelted his players with bottles.

In ugly scenes, a mob of fans began throwing plastic bottles and chicken legs onto the field as the Roosters stood behind the posts after a Warriors try.

"A few of the players have mentioned it," he said.

"It wasn't good enough. It is disgraceful behaviour when fans resort to throwing things.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,865 ... 14,00.html

[icon_lol1.

Anyone going to the game taking chicken wings to throw at the Storm players. [icon_evillaugh

I don't find it funny at all actually. If true, it's absolutely disgusting.

Thats what happens when you get bandwagoners on too much piss.

LOL, the Roosters really are whingers aren't they?

Broncos are grubs.
Warriors fans throw stuff at us.

Harden up you bunch of princesses!

Rooster fans have thrown stuff at their on players, so they should be used too it.

Kaz said:
Rooster fans have thrown stuff at their on players, so they should be used too it.

i have never seen the rosters fans through stuff at our players thats just low ... paramatta fans did it but not roosters fans.

A few years ago they did.

Can't remember who they were playing.

I can remeber one of the games i think it was the bulldogs game and the bulldogs supporters were throwing bottles onto the field at the roosters whilst the game was on.Then when the roosters left the field after the win the bulldogs supporters were throwing crap at them when they were heading up the tunnel. But a couple of years ago i went to every roosters game and never saw the roosters fans throwing stuff at our team.I think the roosters supporters are one of the most taim supporters in the game.

It was a Roosters game that I remember, as I gave my sister heaps as she supports the Chooks.

I've never been so abused/violated as at a Roosters game by Roosters fans.

mrslong said:

Never been to a Bulldogs game in Sydney?

fenomeno said:
mrslong said:

I have. And Broncos won 34-6. Didn't hear a peep out of Dogs fans. Yeah, a few water bottles flew our way but meh.

Coxy said:
fenomeno said:
mrslong said:

I have. And Broncos won 34-6. Didn't hear a peep out of Dogs fans. Yeah, a few water bottles flew our way but meh.

I think most of them would have left after about 60 mins on that occasion. [icon_lol1.

My parents went to their first & only Bulldogs game in Sydney, it was the time the 'bomb' went off.

They were ready to run for their lives.

My Dad said to my Mum if you trip, I'm not stopping to save you. [icon_lol1.

Kaz said:
My parents went to their first & only Bulldogs game in Sydney, it was the time the 'bomb' went off.

They were ready to run for their lives.

My Dad said to my Mum if you trip, I'm not stopping to save you. [icon_lol1.

I was at that game, luckily on the far side though, where it went off, there were a lot of fights and people running all over the place.

Blondie said:
mrslong said:

was that in QLD?
Yep...every Roosters game I've been too their fans have been horrendous and rude.

oh ok well i used to sit with the chook pen n they always had resp ect for the players as did i even when they lost. I guess every team has their looneys lol.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • MrMoore
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.