Rubbish rains on the Roosters

I've never had a problem at a roosters game, and I've been to at least 7 or 8. The only problems I've had at Bulldogs games were those "bombs" (one vs us, one vs Melbourne). Parramatta are, by FAR, the worst.

I was that game where the 'bomb' went off, that was my first night of working at Telstra Stadium as a vendor. Luckily for me I was in the stock room at the time it went off and not out in the crowd somewhere, because it was bloody loud and it did scare me!

The Rock said:
Roosters fans are the most disciplined out of the all the other Sydney and NSW teams. Seriously, there is no way I would have taken my daughter to the game the other week if it was a finals game against the Bulldogs, Parramatta, Penrith etc. No way.

Thats because they are all too busy sipping their coffees and eating their $5 pies and chips [icon_lol1.

They dont care much for the football until they are winning

Jeza23 said:
The Rock said:
Roosters fans are the most disciplined out of the all the other Sydney and NSW teams. Seriously, there is no way I would have taken my daughter to the game the other week if it was a finals game against the Bulldogs, Parramatta, Penrith etc. No way.

Thats because they are all too busy sipping their coffees and eating their $5 pies and chips [icon_lol1.

They dont care much for the football until they are winning

Lol thats funny but its all over the leauge .When a teams winning there will all of a sudden be alot of bandwagoners.Disgraceful i think. In saying that i dont think the Roosters fans there that night were there to see the roosters win as we were the under dogs.We were ment to have no chance.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Morkel
  • Midean
  • GCBRONCO
  • Waynesaurus
  • Sproj
  • lynx000
  • broncoscope
  • KateBroncos1812
  • sooticus
  • Big Del
  • Mister Wright
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Socnorb
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Bucking Beads
  • Old Mate
  • Tmac
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.