Rugby League Internationals

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
I literally just got done spending 20 minutes cleaning up the other thread, cut the shit already, holy ****, nobody cares.
Do something about it then. There's been warnings about it before and nothing happened. Ban the people who are baiting and repeating themselves and making the same jokes over and over. If that includes me then so be it. I tried to be the middle ground in the other thread but some people just want to continue the super fun anti-Bennett circle jerk on here.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Do something about it then. There's been warnings about it before and nothing happened. Ban the people who are baiting and repeating themselves and making the same jokes over and over. If that includes me then so be it. I tried to be the middle ground in the other thread but some people just want to continue the super fun anti-Bennett circle jerk on here.
lol you are cracking! Knew it wouldn't last.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013

Trust me, we will. We've extended the leash as far as it can go, the warning I just made in the Seibold thread goes for the entire forum, the only reason I'm not thread banning you all from this thread is because A) the conversation started before the warning & B) Bennett is a valid discussion point in this thread, because he's the coach of England.

You guys should be able to discuss his coaching without resorting to bickering, name calling and worst of all, mentioning fucking Seibold.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
lol you are cracking! Knew it wouldn't last.
While we are at it. Can we fix the fucking block option. Ignoring people does sweet **** all if they can still respond to everything I post.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Trust me, we will. We've extended the leash as far as it can go, the warning I just made in the Seibold thread goes for the entire forum, the only reason I'm not thread banning you all from this thread is because A) the conversation started before the warning & B) Bennett is a valid discussion point in this thread, because he's the coach of England.

You guys should be able to discuss his coaching without resorting to bickering, name calling and worst of all, mentioning fucking Seibold.
Of course.. Is anyone talking about Seibold in here? Or are you just reacting to the conversation being had about Bennett that you just said was allowed?

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Of course.. Is anyone talking about Seibold in here? Or are you just reacting to the conversation being had about Bennett that you just said was allowed?

I was reacting to the several reports made in this thread in the last 20 minutes, the constant bickering between the same group of 3-5 members in every thread is out of control, and it always seems to end up in a Seibold or Bennett debate.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
If you can’t see the response, what does it matter? Honest question.
Put me on ignore, let me respond arguing with everything you say without giving you a chance to respond and then you'll have your answer. It's a sucky way for a forum to work.

Sirlee oldman

Sirlee oldman

NRL Player
Dec 6, 2015
Sorry. Back on topic.

I loved watching Niu on kick returns while he was defending at fullback. A real shame he didn’t get to insert himself into the game much tonight.
I liked his composure for a kid thrown into International football. Definitely one to watch but not first cab off the rank for fullback next year. Put him in the top 30 though just in case we need him as the season (and he) develops.

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
Is he more of a fullback or centre? He looked great in the QLD U/18's but probably way too early for NRL.

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
Big shame he's not playing the Aussies. Can't get a better look at a player than that.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Big shame he's not playing the Aussies. Can't get a better look at a player than that.

Yeah I wonder about that. He was pretty good last week, I wonder if he might be a late inclusion. I wouldn't be surprised if Hurrell was replaced and Hopoate and Jennings are the centres.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Fiji are all over Samoa.

Kikau is tearing them apart.

FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013
If Joseph Manu is not the best centre in the world, I will eat my hat. Pisses all over Latrell these days I reckon. That last play there before HT, wow, the skill level. He is silky smooth.

**** me, it's a pretty boring game so far though.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Foordy
  • Jedhead
  • Gaz
  • FACTHUNT
  • LittleDavey
  • Big Del
  • Johnny92
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Bongo
  • Alec
  • Fozz
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.