[rumour] Fui Fui Moi Moi to Broncos

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Thoughts,

Chris Garry said on today's blog that Fui is being pushed out of Parra.

And may be popping up on the Broncos radar. Especially with Nolan staying in Sydney .

Meh, would demand decent coin, not worth the money he'd be asking for, if we somehow managed to sign him for $300k or less, I'd probably take him, would provide decent impact off the bench.

I thought so too Alec, getting rid of Gee I thought was a big step towards that, obviously not.

:laugh:

Will be surprised if anything comes of this.

The way I see it: Nolan is in Sydney apparently looking at recruiting another prop forward to replace Hannant and since his last club was the Eels and Fui is apparently on the outer, two + two equals Fui in a Broncos jersey.

Hopefully Nolan is talking to Lloyd Perrett

:laugh:

Will be surprised if anything comes of this.

The way I see it: Nolan is in Sydney apparently looking at recruiting another prop forward to replace Hannant and since his last club was the Eels and Fui is apparently on the outer, two + two equals Fui in a Broncos jersey.

Probably right Big Pete on second thought.

OT but I hope to high heaven Nolan is in DCE's ear with an offer he can't refuse.

Although without props, even DCE would struggle. Barba/Milf/Hunt/DCE gives me wet dreams...and I don't mean the ones I have now where I wake up in a cold sweat thinking Griffin's going to play Stagg because Hannant injured himself.

Oh, wait...

Love old props getting a last chance, a few grab the chance but most don't. If we got MoiMoi for meagre money then ,welcome aboard. I hope we grab that prop from the Jets Chris Garry mentioned. Be terrible to miss someone sitting on our doorstep.

We have enough decent forwards in U20s. If he gets signed it'll be cheap because he's already been told by Parra he's surplus. We're not having to pay big money to convince him to leave, he's already gone.

I can't see it happening, and quite frankly, I don't want it to.

Fui Fui is great fun to watch, but he's quite long in the tooth, and he deserves to see his career out in Paramatta. I hope he gets to.

LOL Fui is really a sideshow these days and isn't even considered by Parramatta much these days. He is also in the twilight of his career and is winding down.

I'd rather see us go after Taniela Tupou tbh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Active Now

• ell.d33
  • ChewThePhatt
  • KateBroncos1812
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Sproj
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • Splinter
  • Fitzy
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • Locky field goal
  • Manofoneway
  • Brocko
  • Financeguy
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Wolfie
  • heartly87
... and 29 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.