S.O.O 3 on the big screen in 3D... who's in....

Umm....
It was like a level above full HD.
Nothing specifically amazing "WOW" but just the whole game felt that much better quality, felt like the picture had more definition and the crowd felt more realistic.

Overall 9.5/10, nothing specific just overall a whole lot better.
Definitely the future however for now I'll just pay $20 or so when I want to watch, maybe 3-4 years time it will be worth actually having a 3D tv at home with content to match.

Was it easy to follow the game? Compared to a regular broadcast?

it was fantastic imo. at times you were deadset like "woooooah". I can't imagine what it would be like if you were high while watching it. Maybe you should hit the chronic beforehand, if you go, Coxy.

when they did a close up of the bench celebrating when we scored, it seemed insanely close. was pretty cool.

Thanks guys.

Sounds like Origin 3D is a goer!

pennywisealfie said:
it was fantastic imo. at times you were deadset like "woooooah". I can't imagine what it would be like if you were high while watching it. Maybe you should hit the chronic beforehand, if you go, Coxy.

when they did a close up of the bench celebrating when we scored, it seemed insanely close. was pretty cool.
Yeah, the bench shots were insanely awesome, felt surreal. Fozz it just feels like you can see more detail in the game, really a step up from normal tv, definitely a goer.

Fozz head down to Good guys and they have a 3D loop of SoO with a lounge to view from. I found the wide shots not much different at all to normal HD but things like crowd shots, bench shots or ground level angles showed the depth really well, no way I would pay $22 to watch it though.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Fozz
  • Tmac
  • Lurker
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Harry Sack
  • RolledOates
  • GCBRONCO
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.