Sam Thaiday

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
You really are a cranky pants hey? 6 in a row hurting?

Professor47

Professor47

NRL Player
Mar 5, 2008
It's the 3rd man stuff - I listen to Sydney radio here and then and I've heard them use the term 'Third man Thaiday'. Meh. Honestly I don't think the NSW fans hate him as much as the media do --> and they know he's a good player anyway. So defs the 3rd man business.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Yeah but I'll get over it eventually. NSW will win a few in a row in due time, and it'll be me giving you ****.
When Smith, Thursto, Slater, Scott retire.

How do you feel about Thaiday's third man stuff Rocky? Do you find it particularly grubby?

I know plenty of NSW fans who can't stand him. They hate him almost as much as they hate Hodges (which is ALOT)

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
I hope he continues where he left off in Game 3 too. He was back to his 2010 early round form. Epic. Let him teach Minichello & Laffranchi a lesson tonight!

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
The only thing I hate is his **** ball control. He always seems to drop it in the absolute WORST time for the team.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Thought he controller himself well last night as did Parker/McGuire

Active Now

• Battler
  • davidp
  • Mr Fourex
  • westy316
  • broncsgoat
  • Sproj
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Xzei
  • Bucking Beads
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Ironbroncos
  • Fozz
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Ondi
  • Brocko
  • mitch222
  • lynx000
  • FACTHUNT
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.